chapter 179

Chapter 179: Shouldn't You Break Your Sleeve

      "You! Shouldn't you have a broken sleeve?"

     Long Haoming heard Xue Yange want to pay back to others, suddenly stood up and kept a safe distance from her.

     He knows his physical condition very well, even though countless top celestial pharmacists are helpless, let alone a young yellow-haired boy?

     So he didn't guess that Xue Yange wanted to find a way to control the toxins for him, but subconsciously felt that she reached out and held her wrist to express what she meant by body.

     "What do you think?"

     Xue Yange almost didn't smile directly when he heard what he said.

     Is his imagination more developed?

     Can you really want to get crooked to such a degree?

     She blinked her sly big eyes and asked a question, making him take a step back in shock.

     "I'll go and have a look. You take a break early."

     Long Haoming glanced at Xue Yange with a strange look, and thought of being watched by a man, he felt awkward.

     The most important thing was that he felt a little weird in his heart. When he saw the pair of spirit eyes, he felt an electric shock, which made him wonder whether he had broken his sleeves.

     This feeling is like a thunderbolt on a sunny day.

     He felt that although his body was abnormal, his mind was at least normal.  But for so many years, he had no friends around him, no contact with anyone, and no woman who made him tempted.

     The only person who made him feel a little different, with ripples in his heart, was a young man!

     Shouldn't he also have a broken sleeve?

     Calm like him, cold like him, and fled because of this idea.

     "Hahaha!"

     Xue Yange looked at Long Haoming's wonderful expression and couldn't help laughing.

     The playful and cute look fell into Feng Lichen's eyes, making him love and worry.

     "Geer seems to be walking too close to Long Haoming, which is not a good thing."

     The wind Lichen stands high, and the white clothes are blown up by the night wind, and the beauty is so beautiful.

     The identity and origin of Long Haoming is a mystery in Ziwei Tianfu. Only one person knows Long Haoming's identity.

     But Sheng Lian will not tell anyone about Long Haoming. Many people have secretly checked Long Haoming's background, but no one has got any clues.

     Where did he come from?  Which family is he from?  To what extent is his true strength?

     No one knows!

     Long Haoming is a very special existence in Ziwei Tianfu. He lives in Dilingxuan all year round in a low-key manner, but even Tianlingxuan ’s level students dare not provoke him, even Ziwei Tianfu ’s master and elder.  Retreat.

     Just now he saw Xue Yange holding Long Haoming's hand, and accidentally broke the branches on one side, and startled the birds and beasts in the forest.

     Fortunately, they were far away, so they were not found.

     "Isn't the host jealous?"