277

277. Chapter 277

      As the transparent and pale green ointment was applied to his wounds, his tingling quickly eased.

     Xue Luan Ge put the little chick in Man Tingfang's arms, the little guy was a little reluctant, but felt that he didn't have any murderous body, but instead there was a natural and fresh taste that made all spirit beasts feel intimate, so he hurried  Shivering snuggled in his arms.

     Man Tingfang reached out and gently stroked the little guy's head. There was a bunch of very beautiful feathers and big round eyes on his head, which seemed to be covered with mist at the moment.

     It looked at Xue Luan song reluctantly, and gave out a "chirp" cry timidly, and the cute voice sounded like a soft heart.

     "This little guy may be hungry!"

     Xue Luan Ge put away the medicine bottle and made the little fellow's pitiful appearance completely unresistible.

     "I take it back and feed it some food."

     Man Tingfang's clear voice slowly fell. He just wanted to get up, and suddenly heard a burst of explosion erupt from the tree.

     "boom!"

     The violent explosion made the ground tremble.

     Feeling the heat wave in the air, Man Tingfang raised a panic in his heart.

     He was worried that the flames would spread, and by then his piece of Houndstooth Forest must have turned to ashes.

     Those birds that are too late to escape will be burned in flames.

     He didn't know why flames suddenly appeared here, when he heard the sound, it was already like that.

     I thought the flame had been extinguished, but I did not expect it to burn again.

     "Girl, I have a presumptuous request, I hope you can help disperse the birds in the Thousand Bird Forest and let them fly away from here."

     Man Tingfang decided that he had left a way to control the fire. Although he could not see it, he could clearly feel the changes around him.

     "You're staying and taking care of this little guy! Leave me the rest!"

     Xue Luange looked at him as if he was dead, and he couldn't help but feel that he was really silly and cute. Being able to be kind to such a person is absolutely superb.

     But she did not feel that there was anything wrong with goodness. Instead, it was because of his goodness that she decided to help him.

     "Girl! It's too dangerous over there!"

     Man Tingfang wanted to stop Xue Luange, she had already flown towards the source of the explosion.

     "Xiaodou Bao! It's time for a big meal!"

     Xue Luan Ge smiled and looked at Xiao Dou Bao, and it immediately flew towards the flames, sucking up the blazing flames.

     She herself stepped on the flame and landed on the top of Tongmu.

     After coming here, she was surprised to find that there was a huge bird's nest on it. At this moment, the source of the burning flame came from this bird's nest.

     Even if the flames burned so strongly, the giant bird's nest was still intact.

     She recognized that the bird's nest was made of ten thousand years old twigs of tung wood, not afraid of fire or thunder.