239

Chapter 239: Knowing what a versatile person is

      Xia Yumeng, the head of the Qinzun government, heard Xue Yange's emotion, and his face was pale and blue.

     She thought she had found the clever clues, but did not expect that it was just a blindfold by Xue Yange.

     She proudly unveiled Snow Song, only to make herself a big joke.

     The other party is deliberately hiding, not wanting to be too amazing, but she wants to let Xue Yange show her strength and let her shine more!

     Xia Yumeng's face was even more unsustainable when he saw the eyes of everyone.

     The protagonist of Sunzun Mansion Sun Yi twitched twice, staring at the piece of Xuanbing Hanjing, and when he saw the three-pointed stone writing, he could only close his mouth.

     "Sure enough, real gold is not afraid of fire! I think the result of this book art contest was the victory of Xue Zongfu in Zunzun Mansion. Everyone should have no objection!"

     Feng Lichen announced with pride, seeing that they were eating crickets, and they felt happy.

     Where else can someone say this after passing by?

     "The reward for this book art competition is a carved dragon gold pen! Made of the finest sable hair, the pen is inlaid with gold, beautiful and precious!"

     Feng Lichen handed the reward of the contest to Xue Yange himself. This carved dragon gold pen was placed in a long wooden box. The wooden box looked very old.

     Xue Yange put away the wooden box and did not open it on the spot.

     No matter what kind of reward, it is considered extra income, even if it is a writing brush, she is very satisfied.

     The most important thing is that the fifth star emerged after Fenghua's listing on the battle hall, which made her efforts meaningful.

     "Victory!"

     "We won Zunfu Mansion!"

     "Goddess! Great!"

     The trainees of Zhanzun Mansion came back from the ups and downs, and they cried with joy.

     Xue Yange walked down with a smile and she was very happy to see their happy appearance.

     She is not fighting alone, she has so many partners behind her to support her!

     "Today's fifth book and art competition is officially over. There is no competition in the afternoon. Students from all provinces have a good rest to deal with tomorrow's refining competition!

     Feng Lichen announced the news on the star picking platform. Due to successive tests, everyone's mind was tense.

     The test of alchemy requires good preparation, so this test is announced in advance.

     But generally there are no accidents, the results of the alchemy comparison are predictable. Except for Danzun Mansion, where are the other places where the alchemy is stronger?

     "It looks like we can take a day and a half off!"

     Someone said that their moods were ups and downs in the past few days.

     "Why? Aren't you taking a long vacation?"

     Fenghuanger asked in confusion, she had to plan well for this half-day leave?  Is it better to sleep late?