chapter 200

200 Chapter 200-Daddy Is Not An Outsider

      "Dad, why did you make that choice?"

     Xue Yange saw the gentle dad like a scholar, and now she was scarred. She didn't understand why her father went to Qingxia Wulin for training.

     "Only the strong have the right to speak in this world. Dad doesn't want to be a weak."

     Xueyun Che's gentle voice slowly dropped, the significance of the existence of the sword in his hand, just to protect her!

     He would come out every so often to see if she was back, and learned that she would continue to train in Qingxia Wulin before leaving.

     Many times he almost died, and the silkworm soft armor that Xue Yange gave him saved his life.

     Hundreds of scars on his body witnessed the trials he experienced from being weak to strong.

     "Bao Jianfeng self-sharpened, and plum blossoms came from bitter cold."

     All his efforts and efforts will be rewarded in the end.

     "I wo n’t mention the past things. Is n’t Dad standing in front of Geer properly now? Geer just came back and should n’t have eaten yet. Dad brought you some snacks. You have to fill in your belly first.  Would you like to go to the night market? "

     Xue Yunche said with a smile, revealing everything in the past, as if he had never done anything.

     "Thank you Dad!"

     Xue Yange took over the pastry, and the delicate pastry was still warm, which made her heart warm up.

     "Silly boy, what are you polite to dad! Eat slowly, don't hold your back!"

     Xueyun Che said thoughtfully, watching Xue Yange eating sweet, he felt happier than eating delicious food.

     Xue Yange has been in retreat for the past two years. Now that she has just returned, there is nothing here. He takes her to buy some.

     He hadn't looked at her seriously for a long time, and he remembered that when she first saw her for the first time, she was still so young and looked at him pitifully.

     In a blink of an eye, she had become so glorious that even if he saw it, she would breathless.

     "By the way, Zisha went to participate in the trial of Haicheng Diaolou a year ago and hasn't returned yet."

     Xue Yunche knew that Xue Yange should remember Zisha's situation, so she told her first.

     "Dad, hasn't Duan Chenfeng returned yet? He's going to the Diaolou trial, too?"

     Xue Yange remembered the remaining half of the map, and when the maps were gathered, he knew where the ancient country of Canglan was.

     "Yes, I have inquired. Duan Chenfeng also went to participate in the trial of Haicheng Diaolou. It was just the group of seniors who went to it. No one has returned yet. I don't know if it happened."

     Xue Yunche solemnly said that he heard that the trial of Haicheng Diaolou was extremely dangerous, not only encountering unpredictable danger, but also terrible ancient beasts. In addition, forces outside Ziwei Tianfu joined the test  Refining.

     It was a tough battle with real swords, and it could be said to be a blood test.

     If he wasn't worried about Xue Yange, he would embark on the road to the trial of Haicheng Diaolou.