chapter 161

Chapter 161: You Live With Li Chen

      "Dad, you say that thing is in Duan Xue's hands! I know him!"

     Xue Xuege heard Xue Yunche's words, and she remembered that the first day to meet her senior was Duan Chenfeng.

     I also met with him at the Huadu Yunting Tavern, and he had a good impression on him.

     Her deepest impression of Duan Chenfeng is that he is happy with wine, and he is so foolish!

     She had never seen anyone drink more than him!

     "Senior Duan is also a student in the sky, and may live near here."

     When Xue Yange was looking for his father today, he did not see Duan Chenfeng, and he did not know where he lived.

     But she didn't know that Duan Chenfeng lived here. Someone definitely knew it.

     "Maybe it's the same name and the same surname. It can't be determined until after the meeting. Although I haven't seen him, he has a hidden door token that can represent his identity."

     Xue Yunche said cautiously that the map matters are very important and there should be no mistakes.

     "Then I will ask Duan Xuesheng where he lives, and the rest will wait until they meet."

     Xue Yange nodded and walked towards the next door.

     She reached out and knocked on the door, and the door opened shortly after.

     "Who is looking for me?"

     Jun Yuanze came out in his coat, with a cool expression on his face, revealing the coldness of a stranger.

     "Brother, it's me!"

     Xue Yange looked at Jun Yuanze with his innocent big eyes, and showed no trace of guilty conscience.

     She would never tell him what kind of ecstasy she had seen before!

     "Xuedi! How do you know I live here?"

     When Jun Yuanze saw it was Xue Yange, a hearty smile immediately appeared on his face, and he reached out and patted her on the shoulder.

     "Come in and sit down! Stop standing!"

     "I won't sit today. I came to look for Duan Xue. I don't know where he lives. In fact, I don't know if my elder brother lives here, just to try my luck."

     Xue Yange said calmly, so that the two little cute pets were stunned.

     The master's ability to talk nonsense with their eyes open is absolutely beyond their reach!

     "That's a coincidence! But fortunately, you found me, or asked other people if they were afraid they didn't know where Duan Chenfeng was!"

     Jun Yuanze didn't think too much. Of course, he didn't know that there would be a mirror that could see through the singer, so she also felt that she was very reasonable.

     "He lives there, but there must be no one there now, because he has gone to the trial, and he won't be able to return for a while."

     "What trial?"

     Xue Yange was anxious to hear Duan Chenfeng was not here.

     "Every year when the school starts, the elite children from all provinces will take part in the trial. The length of time is hard to say. It usually takes about half a year. He just started in the past two days. If you have something to ask for, wait for him to come back and I will follow you.  Say."