201

201 Chapter 201.

      The setting sun covered the long street, and the lanterns staggered high and low hanging from the branches by the water.

     Fine shimmering sparkles rippled along with the oars of the ship.

     "The most beautiful place in Tianfu this season is the lotus flower. Thousands of lotus flowers are like flying snow wings, floating on the blue water."

     Xue Yunche's warm face was cold and clear, and Qingyue's voice softly described.

     "Sludge is left unstained, and Qinglian is not demon."

     Xue Yange saw that in a large lotus pond in front, the lotus flowers growing in the water were blooming in the wind, and the delicate fragrance was fragrant.

     Pink lotus, light green lotus leaf, hold on to the water surface.

     The ship passed through the lotus pond, and Xue Yange sat on the bow of the boat, moving from Liao Leng's silence to the bustling hustle and bustle. She quietly looked at the crowds of flowers and seas, and felt a sense of passing away.

     Xue Yange has only been here once, and she has never been to many places.

     "Let's go ashore!"

     Xue Yunche docked the ship by the shore, took the lead on the stone embankment, and stretched out his hand toward Xue Yange.

     Xue Yange smiled playfully, consulted his veins without a trace, and then retracted his hand.

     "Dad, men and women do not accept it!"

     She jumped ashore and jumped ashore.

     Xue Yunche retracted her hand and saw that she didn't need to help herself, and she felt a little lost.

     After Xue Yange diagnosed his veins, he found that there were many dark injuries in his body.

     He always told her to feel relieved and not take care of himself at all.

     But with her, she will take good care of her father and pay him back for what he has done.

     Dad's internal injuries and traumas are now superimposed, and the root cause will fall in the future.

     She didn't want to see her father be tortured by the sick, he had suffered too much before.

     "Has Geer been to this market before?"

     Xue Yunche asked, looking for a sparse alley in Qianmo.

     "One visit to Linglong Water Street."

     Xue Yange remembers that she came here for the first time two years ago. She had just entered Ziwei Tianfu at that time, and had drank the pear flower brewing from Huadu Yunting.

     Duan Chenfeng, who used to drink together, doesn't know if he's fine?

     "There is a good place you haven't been to yet, Dad takes you there."

     Xue Yunche said mysteriously, arousing Xue Yange's curiosity.

     The two walked in the alley, and it gradually darkened.

     Ling Xiaohua climbed up the walls on both sides of the alley, fluttering gorgeous flower branches in the wind.  A white gardenia flower in the corner, hiding behind the bright and transparent leaves, shyly hid all the beautiful women.