chapter 171

Chapter 171: I Only Trust Brother Xue

      The green misty forest in the early morning was shrouded in thick mist, like a fairy wearing a green skirt, resting quietly on the side.

     The green canopy of blue sky is the fairy's beautiful long hair, which fluctuates with the wind.

     The crowds came to the Qingxia Wulin early, and the students who persisted till the end yesterday were also told to come here. Those who could not persist left the Zhanzun government.

     On the second day of military training, a total of 77 people came.

     Those with insufficient willpower have flinched and left after the first day of training.

     "Chicken legs! Chicken legs! Don't grab my chicken legs!"

     Fenghuanger was still dreaming, muttering chicken legs in his mouth, and everyone's eyes fell over.

     Xue Xuege saw Fenghuanger still sleeping and she had to admire this little guy.

     It ’s such a blessing to be able to sleep and eat!

     "Grandma really can sleep!"

     Jiang Lingshui arrived early and sat on the grass to eat dry food.

     The cafeteria didn't open so early, so he could only eat dry food.

     "Uncle Auntie would be late on the first day without your elder brother to take care of her."

     Situ Yaohan saw that Fenghuang was taken in every day. This kind of sleepiness was really eye-opening.

     "Axue! I brought roasted sweet potatoes, here!"

     The goggles found Xue Yange, trot over happily, and distributed the hot baked sweet potatoes wrapped in oil paper to Xue Yange.

     He got up early in the morning to bake, and now it's ready to eat.

     "roast chicken!"

     Fenghuanger heard the goggles saying grilled characters, and opened the eyes of Shui Lingling directly and jumped down excitedly.

     "Where's the roast chicken?"

     She looked left and right, and finally set her gaze on the baked sweet potatoes in her goggles.

     "What's so dark?"

     "Huanger, this is roasted sweet potatoes. Remove the scorched skin from the outside. It's delicious inside!"

     Xue Yange took a baked sweet potato, halved it in half, and gave it to Fenghuanger.

     "It's so fragrant! I didn't expect this dark thing, so delicious!"

     Fenghuanger couldn't wait to eat it, and a satisfied smile appeared on her face.

     "Brother Xue distributes roasted sweet potatoes to Huanger, then you can't eat enough!"

     She thought about it after eating, and said a little embarrassedly.

     "It's okay, I still have it here!"

     The goggles showed a white tooth, and his sun-filled face had a bright smile.

     He is a baked sweet potato learned from Uncle Li. Uncle Li knows a lot and has taught him a lot of knowledge. He is his most respected person.

     "If Xiao Huanger likes it, I'll bake a little more in the future!"

     "Thank you, Brother Jing!"