229

Chapter 229 Chapter 229

      "What's Xiaoying trying to do?"

     Jun Yuanze watched Xue Yange intently, wondering how she could do such a difficult thing.

     "The little beauty's smile is really fascinating!"

     Yue Jinhua shook the sky fan, not paying attention to the situation of the test, but sitting on the flower tree and admiring Xue Yange's smile through the flower shadow.

     Such a pleasing picture, which is perfect without dead angles in any angle, is so beautiful that he can't help but want to pick flowers!

     Sure enough, she met the prophecy of covering the sky fan, she will be the first beauty in the world!

     He hadn't had time to appreciate her beauty yesterday, and today he can finally take a closer look.

     She had white feathers and down feathers in her hair, trembling gently in the wind, and looked immortal.

     "Sister Xue wants to cheer!"

     Fenghuanger shook his fist in excitement, for fear that Xue Yan sang something wrong.

     Long Haoming looked at the Xingtai from a distance. Among the strange purple pupils, he was also interested.

     "Let's see what she can pop up!"

     In the eyes of everyone, Xue Ying's glamorous Qian Ying stood on the star picking platform. The rest of the people who had given up the qualifications had already gone on. This is her stage.

     Slimy hands protruded from the purple sleeves and took out a row of porcelain bottles and placed them on the table.

     She held a handful of water in her hand and added it to the bottle one by one.

     When she added the water to the bottle one after the other, she took out two chopsticks and knocked on the porcelain bottle filled with water.

     With each stroke she hit, the sound of water gave a different rhythm.  The quiet and elegant music makes people's body and mind washed, and the soul feels pure.

     Everyone was quiet, listening to the sound of the water being knocked out and listening to the ethereal music. Everyone opened their mouths and indulged in the water tune.

     Xue Yange used the simplest method to play a "cloud and water meditation", and her red lips softly sang a sound that sounded natural.

     "An empty mountain bird talks, people and Baiyunqi

     潺潺 Qingquan meet my heart, Tan Shenyuer

     The wind is blowing in the mountains and the moon is shining

     Hongchen gathers and departs like a dream, passionate and sad

     Looking at the gloom, I cherish the moon

     Fu Yiqu Yaoxiang, it is difficult to tell Acacia

     My heart is like a cloud of smoke.

     People are thousands of miles away, soul dreams often interdependent

     Hong Yan Kong Xu

     Nanke never wakes up in a dream

     Listening to that Qingquan Ding Dong Ding Dong seems unintentional

     Reflecting my long night's silence "

     Xue Yan's beautiful voice melted into the flowing water and the spring, so beautiful that it was suspected as the sound of the sky.