chapter 162

Chapter 162: Possession

      A drop of ink was smudged from the edge of the sky, and the fish-like clouds were layered on top of each other and smeared with ink.

     Dark black light gray, gradually changing.

     The densely covered Lagerstroemia indica on both sides of the stone steps of Xueweiling Mountain are intertwined, forming a beautiful tunnel.

     One lotus yarn lamp stands beside the stone steps. Every third step, there are two long-footed lamp stands standing on the ground.  The road of living shines like a dream.

     "Huh? Strange! There were no lights these days!"

     Xue Yange walked forward all the way, walking between the lights, the star lights, as if to point her in the direction of home.

     When she returned to Lianluo Yaju, she saw that there was nothing moving inside. She glanced at the pharmacy and stepped into the room.

     In the refining pharmacy, Feng Lichen was matching the medicinal materials. When he saw the ink came in, he did not raise his head.  Concentrate the medicine into powder and mix it together in strict proportions.

     "She has come back."

     "Yes, Miss Xue has returned safely. Xuegong took her to the mountain!"

     Momo replied, standing respectfully on one side.

     "Did you get everything done?"

     Feng Lichen held a red flower bud in his hand, and a cloud of wind power rose from the palm of his hand. The red flower bud turned into a powder and fell to the side of the jar.

     "Master Wang rest assured that everything is done."

     Nong Mo replied that the king asked him to place the lamp along the way, and it was necessary to light the lamp before it was getting dark.

     Wang Ye had lived in Lianluoya for so long before, but he didn't see him feeling dark at night. Now, this arrangement is presumably to make Miss Xue not to be afraid when she returns late. It is hard work.

     "How is the collection of evidence about Wu Rendao's bad behavior in Ziwei Tianfu over the years?"

     The silver-purple pattern on the edges of the snow-white long sleeves refracts the charming luster in the flame burning under the refining furnace.

     His Liu Yunguang stroked his sleeves, a gust of wind rose, and the medicinal materials placed on the stone case in front of him were all turned into particles and dropped neatly.

     "Master Qilu, then Wu Rendao has used his powers to enrich his pockets in Ziwei Tianfu these years, but he is very cunning and rarely leaves a handle."

     He said that he was embarrassed because Wu Rendao had offended Wang Ye by arranging Xue Yange to live in Xilan Pavilion.

     However, Wu Rendao is also a gangster, and he has done a lot of bad things, but he does not leave evidence.

     "Since he can't find the evidence, let him speak for himself. You don't have to check it anymore. Since he has the intention to destroy the evidence, you can't find anything. At a later time, the house owner will go through the customs. I will have it at that time.  Method."

     Feng Lichen did not blame the ink, Wu Rendao was able to sit at the position of Elder Ziwei Tianfu, and had his own means.

     But blame it on the old man who shouldn't move, naturally he will not lighten.