252

Chapter 252: Take a Bath with Me
     "In other words, if I were a bad person, would you be willing to follow me?"

     The sea breeze blowing head-on, blowing the long hair of the wind and dust.

     The sky is sparse, the sea is blue, and the beach is golden.

     I don't know when, they have flown out of Ziwei Tianfu and reached the endless seaside.

     "If you're a bad person, will you treat me well? Will you kill me? Scold me? Beat me? Bully me?"

     Xue Yange watched the white waves roll towards the beach, the glittering sea water, the sparkling water waves.

     The golden sandy beach is like a sea of ​​flowers full of golden sunflowers, making a soft murmur in the sea breeze.

     "Silly words! How could those things happen?"

     Feng Lichen took her hand, walked to the golden sandy beach, and took her to see the sea and the sky with the blue sky. The white seagull traversed the beautiful track in the sky.

     "Geer, remember, no matter what I become, I will be the same to you as I was."

     His deep eyes gazed at Xue Yange, words like vows, ringing in her ears.

     "That being the case, you still ask me this question, don't you ask more? It's a big fool!"

     Xue Yange took off her shoes and socks, ran towards the beach, leaned down, held a handful of water, and splashed into the wind.

     "Watering you, sober sober wooden fish head!"

     She said with a smile, with a soft halo between her eyebrows, and a pair of bright pupils, as if a streamer was dancing.

     The crystal water drops dyed the color of the sun, crossed an arc in the air, and fell to the wind and dust.

     "Thank you for the gift, then I will give you a cool summer!"

     Originally, he could completely avoid the splash of Xueying Song, but instead of escaping, he ran across and struck a handful of water towards Xueying Song.

     Xue Yange saw that he was pouring water over him, and he splashed at him indifferently. As a result, both of them were wet and looked very embarrassed.

     Looking at each other, they couldn't help laughing.

     In a quiet place where no one is disturbing, only the tide is surging and their laughter is rippling.

     Bai Xi saw that the atmosphere of the two of them was just right, so he went to find a place to stay, without disturbing their two-person world.

     They haven't relaxed so easily for a long time. Xue Yange felt that the depression in her heart was completely released. Looking at the sky, the sea is wide, the clouds are light and the wind is light, the world is so clean and beautiful, why should she worry too much?

     These days of intense competitions have kept her nerves tight.  She was even more troubled by the suspicions of the law enforcement elder before.

     However, no one else noticed all of this. They all felt that she had always been calm and calm, and she never seemed to be unhappy or upset.

     She didn't show it, it didn't mean she was happy.

     But she did not say that Feng Lichen would be able to know her thoughts, which is their tacit understanding.

     Because they are the same kind of person, they are better able to understand each other's inner thoughts.