chapter 174

Chapter 174 Chapter 174

      The light in the forest suddenly flickered, giving a deep psychedelic feeling.

     Through the mountain forest full of thorns and vines, the eyes suddenly opened up, a green lake, like an emerald fell in the forest.

     It is just confusing that the surrounding area of ​​this large lake is extremely quiet, not even the roar of birds and beasts that are endless along the way.

     "This lake, called Amber, is the only way to get to the training camp."

     Long Haoming stood by the lake, his stubborn voice dropped, and he was very clear on the silent lake.

     A cold wind blew across the lake, making everyone shudder.

     "But you have to figure out how to cross Amber Lake."

     He stood aside and had no intention of helping out.

     "This amber lake is so large that you can't see the other side at a glance. If there are no boats, I'm afraid it will be difficult."

     Situ Yaohan said, if the lake is relatively small, they can swim past, or even fly past.

     But with such a large lake, so many people have to go by boat.

     "Everyone can do the raft separately."

     Jiang Lingshui nodded in agreement, and others had no opinion on this.

     Everyone said and did it, and several people cut the branches to make a raft.

     "Let's go with you!"

     Situ Yaohan helped Jiang Lingshui walk to Xue Yange, and when she saw that she was so weak, she said.

     "Leave me the chopping job! You are responsible for finding the rattan you know and setting up a raft."

     "it is good!"

     Xue Yange saw that several of them were indeed not suitable for manual labor. Whether it was Phoenix or goggles, they were all thin and small.

     Jiang Lingshui's body has not fully recovered, so he should not be too tired.

     Although only Situ Yaohan cut the tree by himself, it was not difficult to cut some branches with the strength of his heavenly students.

     Others looked around for rattan and soon found it.

     "I want to ask a question. You seem to have guessed something. Why would you still save me?"

     Jiang Lingshui walked beside Xue Yange and took the rattan in her hand.

     "I want to save whoever I want to save, for no reason."

     Xue Yange said faintly that she had done it with one heart when doing medical treatment to save people, so there were not so many scruples.

     She will not save anyone she can save because she is afraid of someone.

     Whenever she wants to save, she will save it.  Unless the other party is an enemy, she is naturally not so bad.

     "You are really special! You are not very old, but you can do things that elders cannot do."

     Jiang Lingshui was surprised when she heard her reply.

     But he didn't doubt anything, because she gave him the feeling that he lived casually.