chapter 184

Chapter 184: Faster Than Flying

      "Congratulations on passing the test of Zhanzun Mansion! Also welcome you to truly become a member of Zhanzun Mansion!"

     Feng Lichen's indifferent and glorious figure, like the snow at the end of the sky, seemed close but could not be touched.

     "The formal class will begin tomorrow, and everyone will have a good rest tonight."

     "Master Fu, aren't we going to have a class here?" Someone asked curiously.

     "No."

     Feng Lichen replied faintly, and took everyone towards the camp.

     "But it takes at least half a month from here to outside!"

     The goggles looked at Feng Lichen in puzzlement, and they took a lot of effort when they came in.

     "You will understand later."

     Feng Lichen walked to the center of the camp and put the war decree in his hand into a special gap.

     This was originally a martial arts arena, but as he put the battle order into it, the entire martial arts began to change.

     "what is this?"

     Xue Yange watched the mysterious patterns appear on the stage of Yanwuchang. Although she could not understand the patterns, she felt full of mysterious power.

     "That's the old space teleportation array! I didn't expect this thing in Ziwei Tianfu!"

     Although Fenghuanger is young, he has seen many things.

     She remembers that there is also a teleportation formation in the clan. I heard that it is very difficult to draw a teleportation formation, and it is not something that ordinary people can do.  In addition, the teleportation array requires a lot of precious materials, so it is extremely rare.

     "The teleportation array is only available in some large cities or large clans in Zhongzhou, and the cost of each use of the teleportation array is very high."

     Jiang Lingshui was also surprised to see the teleportation array in this camp.

     Xue Yange saw that both of them were familiar with the teleportation, and they were more certain that they were from the big clan.

     "Only the heads of the provinces can open the teleportation array buried underground."

     Jun Yuanze said that their teleportation camp in the training camp could directly lead to Zunzun Mansion, and it was only a blink of an eye to go back.

     "Let's go up in batches!"

     When the students heard the words, they went to the teleportation array, and as the wind and dust moved, the colorful halo rose from the teleportation array and enveloped everyone.

     Groups of students left separately, and in the blink of an eye, they saw that they had left Qingxia Wulin.

     "We are out!"

     Xue Yange saw that the scene in front of her had changed, and she felt quite emotional.

     This teleportation is faster than flying!

     "Welcome everyone back! These are the books you will use in class tomorrow. Please come and register."

     The senior of Zhanzunfu stood at the exit and saw the new students returning and beckoned towards them.