212

Chapter 212 Chapter 212 also has talent

      The first match of the Millennium Celebration was martial arts, and it was not a single-person martial arts, but a collective competition.

     Thirty students were sent from each residence to participate in the first martial arts competition.

     Because it is the five largest mansions, there will be one mansion in the first round.

     Each major mansion sent a student to the lottery. Zhan Zun Mansion sent Jiang Lingshui, Qin Zun Mansion sent Yue Jinhua, Jian Zun Mansion sent Chu Tianyu, and Dan Zun Mansion sent Gongsun Yi.  , Ling Zunfu sent Yun Yunyu.

     Qin Zun Mansion was picked in the first round. Everyone was discussing that Qin Zun Mansion had good luck; otherwise, with the battle power of Qin Zun Mansion, even the first worry could not pass.

     "The first round of Qin Zun's House was not by chance and was not too bad!"

     "Isn't it? The beauty of Qinzun Mansion is so beautiful and talented, but the overall combat power is not so good."

     "But when it comes to the strength of the independent war, there are also masters in Qinzun Mansion, such as the Playboy who just went up to draw!"

     "That Playboy is the object of jealousy of all Ziwei Tianfu boys. Yantian is walking with the beauty every day.

     "Huh, it's just an embroidered pillow!"

     "If you look down on him, you will suffer a lot."

     Someone once did not get used to Yue Jinhua's day-to-day flowers and irritations, and secretly taught him.  As a result, those who went back were ashamed and came back, and never dare to speak bad words about him again.

     Of course Yue Jinhua is usually very low-key and does not reveal his strength, so few people know his true strength.

     "Jinhua is definitely cheating!"

     Qu Liuyi saw that Yue Jinhua was drawing a lottery, and guessed that he must have used the ability to foresee.

     The so-called lottery is not fair at all. In front of the Celestial Master, they know exactly what the lot is.

     "How does Uncle Qu know he cheated?"

     Xue Yange was standing under the tree where Qu Liuying was standing. Hearing his words, he asked curiously.

     She knew that Qu Liuyu was not a joke-like person, and what she said had a basis.  She seriously watched the crowds approach the lottery, and Yue Jinhua could not have a chance to cheat.

     "Some things can't be seen with the eyes, but some can see things that can't be seen with the eyes."

     Qu Liuyi said mysteriously, without telling Yue Jinhua's secret.

     Yue Jinhua is a matter of destiny, and he does not want others to know.  He didn't like trouble very much, so he chose to stay away from right and wrong and came here for a quiet picture.

     Qu Liuyu and Yue Jinhua are friends, so he didn't say anything, just let Xue Yange guess for himself.

     "Does he have perspective?"

     Xue Yange's inquiring eyes fell on Yue Jinhua, it was strange what his invisible ability was.

     She wasn't sure about other abilities, but he was really learned and knew a lot.  And what he did best was his ability to make money, which really surprised her!