224

Chapter 224

      "Huanger, don't worry! Sit down and rest!"

     Seeing Fenghuanger rushing out in a hurry, Xue Yange couldn't help crying and laughing.

     "Well? Sister Xue, this is not my bed! Where am I? As soon as I wake up, why does the bed change?"

     Fenghuanger listened to her and sat down, only to see that the furnishings here were not her residence.

     She is a messy woman, how could her nest be so clean?

     And she remembered that there could not be such a troublesome thing as an incense burner in her room. She would put it in the oven, and roast some wild roasted teeth.  Incense is not something like her!

     "Here is my place. You were drugged last night and you were unconscious. They have already gone to the water this morning, and the results are coming out soon."

     Xue Yange said, holding her hand, afraid she would be too excited, so she reached out to appease her first.

     "What? His uncle! Which desperate mad thief bastard dare to blame grandma aunt! I fight with him!"

     Phoenix child rolled up his sleeves and wanted to rush out to get revenge.

     "If Jiang Lingshui and Situ Yaohan can't help playing, then they must lose. No, I'll rush over to see if I can save the field!"

     She wanted to go on both sides. For a while, she didn't know if she should get revenge first or save the scene first, and then she just stopped.

     "Huanger, do you know who prescribed the medicine to you? Who do you plan to avenge? Besides, now that the test has been going on for a long time, there is a judgment about whether to lose or win, and it is useless to go."

     Xue Yange stroked his forehead, said with some wearyness, to make Fenghuang quiet.

     "Grandma, don't toss my master. She not only used the thousand-year-old Lagerstroemia indica flower buds to save you, but also spent a lot of spiritual power, plus she didn't rest all night yesterday, and she is now exhausted."

     Yin Xi couldn't stand it anymore, and when she saw the host's expression was a little bit dazed, she said.

     "Sister Xue!"

     When Fenghuanger heard Yin Xi's words, her eyes suddenly became red, and big tears burst out of her eyes.

     She raised her pink face, her eyes filled with tears and sang Xue Xuege.

     Why is she so stupid and gave herself the thousand-year-old Lagerstroemia indica?

     So how can she waste the wooden spiritual power that she can grow for thousands of years?

     No wonder how she felt full of strength in her body, and it didn't feel like she had been drugged.

     It turns out that all of this is because of Sister Xue!

     No one has been so good to her, only Sister Xue is really good to her.

     Fenghuanger's nose was sour, her teeth were biting her red lips, and a drop of tears from her beans fell on the back of Xuelang's hand.

     "Good, don't cry!"

     Xue Yange reached out and wiped her tears, her movements were particularly gentle.

     "Small faces are crying into little cats!"

     Her long sleeves slipped down while wiping away the tears on Fenghuanger's face, and the Zimo Dzi Bead bracelet appeared in front of Fenghuanger's eyes.