274

274. Chapter 274

      Xue Luan Ge is now at the entrance of the Medical Immortal Valley. There are many formations here. If you walk around randomly, you may be trapped inside and cannot come out.

     Her dexterous figure walked through the crowd and stood high, looking out towards the entrance to the medical fairy valley.

     There was a group of people around, and one of the white-haired old man and a few young apprentices appeared to be the doctors of Immortal Valley because they were healers who came to seek medical treatment.

     Every day in the mirage of Haicheng, there are people struggling on the death line. If they can stick to the medical fairy valley, it can be regarded as saving their lives.

     Among the medical fairy valleys, there are famous medical immortals who save lives and heal the wounds, have excellent medical skills, and are well-known.

     This also makes Yixiangu a very special existence in the mirage of Haicheng. No one dared to pretend here because they did not dare to guarantee that they would not be injured, and their relatives and friends did not need Yixiangu for treatment.

     In addition, many strong people owe the medical fairy valley favors, if someone does not have the eyes to dare to move the medical fairy valley, those strong people will not give up.

     In addition, the other side is Nan Xing, a disciple of Medical Immortal Valley who is accepting the new doctor who joined Medical Immortal Valley.

     There are very few people who can heal in the mirage of Haicheng, and Nan Xing glanced at this group of skeptical people and couldn't help but frown.

     "If no one else is familiar with medical skills, then go back to the valley and present this list to your teacher."

     Nanxing didn't want to delay the time, the Mirage was in a hurry, they had no time to delay.

     Otherwise, it will be slower to pass, and I don't know how many people are going to die.

     The purpose of their medical fairy valley is to save the world and save their disciples.

     "Please stay away. The little girl also knows a little bit about medical skills and hopes to help."

     Seeing that Nan Xing was about to leave, Xue Luan Ge immediately jumped and flew down from a height.

     The moment the body fell, the long skirt spread like a lotus flower, so beautiful and fascinating.

     Listening to her voice and looking at her body temperament, you can guess that she is only 16 or 7 years old.

     In their experience, the older the doctor, the better his medical skills, and the more he has the experience of saving people.

     As for her such a little girl, can she have any medical skills?

     "You? If you want to fish in muddy water, weigh your own weight first."

     Nan Xing met too many people who touched fish in muddy water today. Now that she has lost patience, she sees Xue Luange covered in a veil and thinks she wants to cover up her age.

     "You want to go to Mirage to blend in at a young age. I advise you to stay outside honestly, so as not to worry about your life."

     "The place like Mirage is not for the little sister!"

     "Yes! Little girl, don't make trouble!"

     "This kid really doesn't know that the sky is thick."