265

Chapter 265 Chapter 265

      Xue Yange was embraced in his arms, seeing that he was still here, with a light smile on his face.

     "are you OK?"

     Qingrun's beautiful voice ran through her ears, like a rushing stream flowing in her heart.

     "Ok."

     Xue Yan nodded, and responded softly.

     "By the way, when will the trainees in Haicheng Diaolou come back? Does it take so long for each trial?"

     She remembered that Dad had gone to the drill, and didn't know when he would be back.

     If Duan Chenfeng returns, she will return the map first, so as not to miss it when her father comes back.

     "The Haicheng Diaolou Trial had problems. The trainees were trapped in dangerous places and could not return. The rescue team that had been dispatched within Tianfu had set off the previous two days. However, Haicheng Diaolou was extremely dangerous.  They can come back safely. "

     Feng Lichen said, as the owner of Zhanzun Mansion, he naturally knew about it.

     But it was not clear who was going to rescue him.  The matter was handed over to Zhu Jun, the owner of Lingzun House. He was busy presiding over the millennium celebrations, and did not intervene.

     "Are there any missions in recent days?"

     When Xue Yange heard the words of Feng Lichen, she murmured in her heart, and she had a bad feeling.

     Xue Yunche left Ziwei Tianfu just two days ago, shouldn't he go to Haicheng Diaolou?

     She didn't directly ask Feng Lichen about Xue Yunche, but asked side by side.

     "Because the matter of Haicheng Diaolou has not been resolved, there will not be any training tasks in Ziwei Tianfu during this time. The students must stay in Tianfu. Does Geer want to participate in the training?"

     Feng Lichen thought Xue Xuege wanted to go to practice, so she explained to her.

     "Li Chen, can you help me check the list of students who were rescued the previous two days?"

     Xue Yange heard that Feng Lichen said that there was no training activity, so it was proved that the letter left by Dad said that the training was false.

     In this way, he probably went to Haicheng Diaolou!

     Listening to the wind Lichen said that Haicheng Diaolou is extremely dangerous, and she is even more worried about her father.

     Dad didn't tell her the news, she must be afraid that she would be in danger too!

     But even if the road is dangerous, she can't let dad take the risk alone!

     "Okay! I'll let Bai Xi come to the list!"

     Feng Lichen saw her hopeful eyes and could not bear to refuse her.

     He immediately ordered Baixi to take a trip. Baixi was ordered and immediately went to Lord Zhujun of Lingzun Mansion to get a list.

     Xue Yange stood at the door and waited. When she saw Bai Xi coming back, she took the list as soon as possible.

     When she saw Xue Yunche's name appear on her, her face paled slightly.

     Dad really went to Haicheng Diaolou!