209

209 Chapter 209 You Are Playing Too Much

      "Uncle Wolf, can I be showing off your wealth? How can you make me feel poor?"

     Xue Yange listened to Yue Jinhua's words and said funnyly.

     The warm summer breeze, the hot sun, the radian of her lips rising, like the gorgeous cherry blossoms, swayed the golden ripples of the heart lake.

     "No way, your brother Yueyue is so rich! You don't have to be dazzling and you are still shining like stars!"

     Yue Jinhua said narcissistically, Peach's eyes smiled, and her eyes seemed to be drunk, but she became a lovely crescent moon.

     His forehead had long hair rising high, and pearls surrounded the crown of red gemstones, showing his elegance.  A bang of bangs fell between the foreheads, and the shawl with long hair moved behind the wind.

     The sky blue robe is like the blue sea and blue sky, like the wind.  The soft pink of the peach blossom and jade carving on the waist is set against the blue satin, like a peach blossom flying in the sky.

     He can now be said to be the popular lover of Qin Zunfu, and the feminine fate is excellent.

     He seemed to have affection for all beauties, but did not see which woman he was particularly close to, it seemed that they were wishful thinking of the girls.

     Everyone is guessing what his true love is?

     Everyone also called him secretly, calling him a peach boy!

     He looks like a peach flower, eyes like a peach flower, and the peach flowers around him are countless.

     "You are golden shining!"

     Xue Yange watched him play handsome, knowing that he is this virtue, and will not change in the past two years.

     "But then again, do you really want to fill the lake, Little Beauty?"

     Yue Jinhua asked curiously, while secretly reaching out to take off Snow's Mask.

     "I want to throw you down and fill the lake!"

     Xue Yange patted his wolf paw and gave him a glance.

     "There is a chance to make money, should you play a big one together?"

     She saw that this guy was very stingy, and asked him to borrow money or something, it was like killing him, but it was better to pull him into the water!

     "Make money! I like this!"

     Yue Jinhua immediately showed a flower-like smile, and reached out to discuss with Xue Xuege about making money.

     "Let's talk about the details!"

     "No need to talk, did you see the gambling game over there? I borrowed 100,000 cloud beads from you, and bet our first place in Zunzun! If you want to gamble with me, it's up to you.

     Xue Yange looked at the time, and the gambling game would end soon.

     "Little beauty, you play too hard!"

     Yue Jinhua was so scared that she almost shuddered when she heard Xue Yange's words.

     She actually wants to spend 100,000 Yunzhu bets!

     Moreover, the bet is still the last-ever Zhanzun Mansion.

     To be honest, he really didn't like the Zhanzunfu and obviously lost too much.