chapter 177

Chapter 177: Have You Ever Kissed Me

      Layers of hair, like airtight spider webs, blocked all outlets and died.

     Snow Song has been in the water for a long time, if you don't go up, you will have life worries.

     The snow dance lotus flame will not extinguish on the bottom of the water, but it will expedite the consumption of the snow song.

     The water demon is crazy for Bishui Lingxin, even though Xue Wu Lian Yan will burn her hair, she is also fearless, wrapping her hair around Xue Ao ’s body, and wants to suck her directly.

     From the perspective of the water demon, Xue Yange is just a small star plum master, only a low level of star spirit. Even if the flame is too strange, it can't hurt the source of the water demon.

     The water was overcoming the fire, and the long hair of the water demon was formed from water. After entangled with Snow's body, she began to absorb the vitality of her body frantically.

     Xue Yange burned the water demon's hair with the snow dance lotus flame, but the hair was endless. As long as there was water, the hair would start to flow continuously.

     Viper Yinxi is also firmly bound by the hair,

     "Sample, want to follow this trick with me! See who is worse than anyone!"

     Xue Yange started the exercises of "Canglin God Volume" and "Red Feather Spirit Volume", and dragons and phoenixes flew up in the spiritual sea.

     A powerful suction emanates from the depths of Xue Yange's soul, like a cosmic black hole, inhaling the aura in all directions into the Linghai.

     Inside the cave at the bottom of the lake set off a whirlpool of aura, and the water demon's hair tangled in Xue Yange's body, at this moment, became the bond that Xue Yange absorbed the water demon's water spirit for three thousand years.

     The movement of the bottom of the water also caused the wind and clouds to rise above, and the water on the lake was constantly spinning. That picture made everyone on the lake bewildered.

     The strength and horror of the Tianlongfeng spirit body was also displayed in front of the water demon.

     Xue Yange thought of it, and gathered the Viper Yinxi into the Zimo Dzi. At the same time, she also took up the snow dance lotus flame, and absorbed the water aura at the bottom of the lake.

     Since she couldn't breathe underwater, her consciousness gradually began to blur, but she resisted the dizziness and absorbed the aura of the water demon madly. It was a predatory absorption.

     Feeling that he did not absorb the vitality of the other party, he was absorbed by the spiritual power of thousands of years. The water demon was so frightened that he drew back his hair and did not dare to trap Xue Yange in this way.

     Xue Lingge ’s Linghai has absorbed thousands of years of water spiritual power, and her head is dizzy. If she is not too talented, plus she is a dragon and phoenix, I am afraid it will be directly exploded by these spiritual powers.  Already.

     After the water demon loosened the shackles of Xuege Song, he unwillingly attacked Xuegege, intending to kill her directly with water arrows.

     When countless water arrows condensed and shot towards her body, a phantom appeared in front of Xue Yange.

     If Xue Yange did not enter a semi-comatose state at this moment, she would certainly see this person as her master Xun Xunying.

     Although it is only a soul form, he is as powerful and domineering as heaven and earth.