293

293. Chapter 293

      As the woman came like a ray of light cloud, everyone saw a snow-white light cut through the sky.

     The snow luan singer holds the Snow Phoenix Excalibur, and the beautiful white sword feathers spread like wings of a white phoenix.

     The chic and domineering sword slammed down, carrying the proud arrogant overlord.

     The Jianmang was like a snow drifting dragon, descending from the sky and chopping off with a thunder.

     "Click!"

     With the crisp crackling sound resounding, the blood net suddenly collapsed and cracked.

     Xue Yun Che heard the familiar sound, turned her head suddenly, and saw the shadow of Xue Luange flying with her sword.

     The cloud-like figure gently drifted into his heart, and the dry desert was moistened by the clear spring, and the dying seeds desperately took root and sprout out fresh green.

     Seeing her coming, he was both ecstatic and deeply worried.

     Sorrow and joy, mixed feelings.

     He knew that she came for him. Even if it was a dangerous place, she resolutely walked through the thorns and came to him.

     How can she not be distressed like this?

     The eyes were moist without warning, and the nose was suddenly sour.  There was a feeling that it came too suddenly, like Thunder hacking the sky and brightening his world.

     "This silly girl."

     There was a slight movement on the lips, but the sighing voice was full of pampering and pity.

     "Daddy!"

     Xue Luange's figure flashed and appeared beside Xue Yunche.

     Her veil has long been withered, and the appearance of a beautiful fairy makes the students in Ziwei Tianfu shocked.

     What just shocked them was that her strength turned out to be so unpredictable. The blood net of evil spirits, which could not be broken by everyone, only shattered with a light smile.

     Xue Yunche hadn't thought of this before, and was shocked by her growth afterwards.

     Her strength now exceeds him, but no one knows exactly how far she has grown.

     In the past two years, she has not shot, nor really showed her strength, so in the eyes of everyone she is smart and full of talent, no one knows whether her strength is high or low.

     The genius elites who followed Chu Jun, the head of the Lingzun Mansion, were originally alive. They felt that they must have grown extremely fast in the mirage of Haicheng, far from those geniuses who stayed in Ziwei Tianfu.

     But after seeing Xue Luange shot, they could not say anything.

     Seeing that she is so young, her strength is terrible, and may even be stronger than Lingzun House Lord!

     Such cognition made them completely speechless.

     "When was she so powerful?"

     Duan Chenfeng recognized Xue Luange, because she was dressed as a man, so he didn't react for a while.

     "Here comes another death, just to save this seat and go to find out one by one."

     The cold voice of the woman in black with a mask on her face was murderous. Her face looked ugly when she saw the broken blood net.