295

295. Chapter 295 Are you afraid of me?

      The sea emperor's water Yinxian waved his long sleeves like waves, and the layers of waves surged in all directions.

     He stood barefoot on the waves, with a pair of deep eyes, full of the ocean.

     He used the breath of Xue Luan Ge to search for Mirage in Haicheng for so long. When he was pleasantly surprised to find her, he didn't think she would meet such a strong enemy.

     This is the most powerful enemy he has encountered in his life. The dark breath of this man is too strong, making him feel that all the sunlight has been taken away, and only a dark cloud is on the top.

     "Another death."

     The Master of Fenying Palace said with a sneer, a chill appeared in the eyes.

     He could have seized this little evil seed, but was ruined by this man who did not know what the origin was, and his mood was naturally very bad.

     "There is this emperor here, no matter who you are, you can't let you be crazy."

     Shui Yinxian stood in front of Xue Luange. The water spirits between heaven and earth were attracted by him and condensed into a protective cover.

     Flame Black Dragon was restrained by this water spirit, and both sides froze for a while.

     "This is earthly spring water!"

     The Lord of Burning Shadow is very aware of the power of the flame in his hand. He originally thought that the water curtain could not resist his flame at all, but it turned out that his idea was wrong.

     The only thing in this world that can restrain the black ghost flames is the earth spring water in the deep sea.

     His black ghost flame can devour the soul to control the heart, and has always been invincible.

     All things interact with each other, and the black ghost ghost flame also has a nemesis.

     He thought that the spirit water would not appear, but unexpectedly encountered it here.

     The killing in his eyes became stronger, and he was full of hostility towards this man who naturally restrained his flames.

     "You still owe me an answer."

     Shui Yinxian turned his head to look at Xue Luan Ge's voice, and his clear voice fell quickly.

     "Wait for the emperor to drive away this nasty guy, you tell me again."

     A protective cover was formed in his hand to cover the snow luan song, and he flew towards the Lord of the Shadowing Palace. The water spirit in his hand condensed into a water dragon rising from the sky and attacked the Lord of the Shadowing Palace.

     Water dragons and fire dragons fought in the air, and the splashing air wave caused a crack in the ground below.

     Xue Luan Ge was very surprised to see Shui Yinxian coming, especially since he was now confronting the Lord of Burning Palace in order to protect her.

     They are not friends between them, and she feels that he has definitely settled his accounts.

     It's just that Shui Yinxian is much less hostile to her than the vicious Lord of Shadowing Palace.

     Instead of hiding under the protective cover, she flew towards the Lord of the Shadowing Palace with her sword.

     Others were terrified when they heard the name of the Lord of Shadows Palace, but she dared to rush straight up. If people saw it, they would be frightened.