226

Chapter 226: Brother Xue

      "Fortunately, the instructor is back! Otherwise I would really be tangled!"

     Fenghuanger learned that it was Jun Yuanze who came back to save the field, and a smile appeared on his face.

     If Zhanzunfu lost a game because of her absence, she would be very sad.

     Jun Yuanze had great prestige at Zunzun Mansion, and once he returned this time, he made a contribution to Zunzun Mansion.

     "In fact, my aunt and grandma don't need to feel guilty. It is said that Bai Mufeng of Lingzun Mansion is the peak of Yueying Lingwang in this competition. It is likely that you will lose if you go to the competition."

     Jiang Lingshui had to sigh that the black hands behind the scenes were crooked, and Fenghuang missed the opportunity to participate, but they welcomed the return of King Junyuanze.

     "Jiang Lingshui, you are so bad! Grandma Aunt is also Yueying Lingwang, how do you know if I can't win?"

     Fenghuang Er shook his lips and said unwillingly.  But she also knows that if she doesn't use the hole cards, she can't beat Bai Mufeng who is at the peak of the spirit king.

     Sure enough, Lingzun Mansion is hidden, but no one outside knows it.

     "Xiao Jing, you leave a few people to take care of Huanger! At noon, I will pass by myself, you do not have to come to me."

     Xue Yange said, Fenghuang still needs to rest now, and let her be here alone, she is not at ease.

     "Xiao Xue, you are too dangerous to be alone."

     Jiang Lingshui was worried about the safety of Xue Yange, and now Zhanzun Mansion has won three games in a row, and people in other places must not be able to sit still.

     "You don't have to worry, in this broad daylight, I forgive those young people who dare not dare to make small moves."

     Xue Yange did not accompany them, but went out of Liu Yunxuan alone.

     She quietly returned to Fenghuanger's room and examined the traces carefully.

     Since someone is quietly poisoning, there must be something left.

     She had to see who it was, such a vicious black hand.

     She looked closely at the room and found a tiny blood stain on the ground.

     Fenghuanger was not injured. The blood was not hers. It was probably left by the poisoned person.

     The fresh blood on the ground proved that the other party was injured!

     She put away the withered Wraith Flower and looked out the window. There were a pair of small footprints on the grass near the window.

     The poisoned person should be a woman, and the feet of a man are not so small.

     When she was looking for behind-the-scenes clues at Fenghuanger's residence, she was at Junyuanze's residence on the other side of Tianlingxuan.

     The Chiyan nine-tailed fox suddenly jumped, sniffing around in the air.

     "Hong Rou, what did you find?"

     Jun Yuanze is wiping the rewarded scimitar crescent moon obtained from today ’s test victory. The crescent moon made of cold iron xuanjing is like a crescent moon, the emerald is inlaid on the handle, and the blade is silver and snowy.  hair.

Gold Medal Doctor 2 (151-300)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें