241

Chapter 241: Meet the True God of War

      "How is this going?"

     Fenghuanger exclaimed, her face was full of panic, and when she saw the partners of Zhanzunfu faint, her heart slammed awkwardly, causing a strong uneasiness.

     "Look over there! A swarm of bees is coming!"

     After seeing the crowd fainted, she had not responded yet, and then she saw a large group of black bees rushing to her face, being careful that her liver was trembling.

     Except for the four of them, everyone else has passed out.

     "That's a poisonous bee!"

     When Jun Yuanze saw the black poisonous bee swarming from the flowers, he immediately reminded him.

     "They swarmed towards them!"

     The goggles originally wanted everyone to hurry to find a place to avoid, otherwise if it was stung by this group of poisonous bees, it would be dead.

     But when they saw Zhanzunfu's classmates passed out, they now have no resistance.

     "Save people!"

     Xue Yange said, and immediately ran towards that side.

     "We use torches to drive poison bees!"

     She immediately picked up a torch and waved it, trying to drive them away.

     Several other people immediately waved torches, lest these poisonous bees sting the unconscious students.

     "Xiao Xun, the three of us are here to catch these poisonous bees. Come and see their situation!"

     Jun Yuanze said, seeing these people faint, he always felt something strange.

     At present, except for a few of them, who are still awake, everyone else doesn't know why they were selected.

     "it is good!"

     Seeing the torch in their hands, Xue Yange temporarily backed up the poison bee, and immediately checked for the fainted classmate.

     They were all poisoned by strangeness, but with their vigilance, they could not be poisoned collectively.

     Where did the poison come from?  What poison is among them?

     This poison makes them temporarily comatose, and they can wake up as long as their medicine is gone.  She couldn't leave here until they woke up.

     "Axue, you have to hurry up! These poisonous bees are getting more and more, and depending on their appearance, they may come at any time!"

     The goggles felt that after the initial fear, these poisonous bees rushed forward without fear of death, making him startled.

     "Leave it to us, you can save people with peace of mind!"

     The flame gun was waving in Jun Yuanze's hand. When the spear fluttered, the flames were burning in the air.

     As his flame gun came out, a fierce wind swept through.

     The powerful spiritual power erupted on him, and his whole body was full of warfare. His eyes shot at the cold stars, like a god of war.

     His spear flew out like a dragon, turning the poison bee into powder.

     Countless poisonous bees rushed from all directions, he arrogantly inserted the flame gun on the ground, and gathered spiritual power in his hands, turning into thousands of arrows and flying out.