chapter 180

Chapter 180 Chapter 180

      Inside a tower of Ziwei Tianfu, there are elders, housekeepers and masters who have been recalled from various places.

     After a tangled flower screen, there was a sighing beauty who was so beautiful.

     There are many kinds of fox eyes, which are really endless romantic poetry.

     This person is the sacred lotus of Ziwei House!

     At this moment, he applied a layer of mask to the fairy-colored and beautiful face, and was lying on the long collapse of the bite decorated with flowers.

     A purple gown loomed, like a cloud of flowing clouds.  Long silver-blue hair, like a stream under the moonlight.

     Everyone took their seats, with the new government of the five provinces sitting at the top, followed by the elders, followed by the masters.

     In addition to the dusty wind and dust, the most noticeable thing is that wearing a lake green gown, like a mountain retreat.

     The reason why the gentleman Lan Ling Qu Liu's most attractive eyes is not because of the ethereal tranquility of his body, but because he did not sit with everyone, but brought a chair, and then sat far away.  Office.

     Don't ask him why he did it, everyone knows that this product is a clean maniac!

     He felt that the chair was too dirty, and he was afraid they would stain his clothes, so he sat far away.

     "Elder Qu is too much, isn't it? We suspect that we are dirty!"

     Wu Rendao and Qu Liuyu are old enemies. When he sees him back, he can't help but aim at Tao.

     "Don't talk to me without a mouthwash! It's dirty!"

     On the handsome face of the ice-like spirit, meandering, a light look floated.  His silvery white hair made him look whiter.

     The blue grass pattern climbed up his neckline, adding a touch of elegance to him.

     "I haven't seen you for a long time, Elder Wu looks a lot younger! Old weeds like wild grass have turned into black charcoal!"

     "Qu Liuyu, you dare to abuse me in public?"

     Wu Rendao was poked at the pain in the center and immediately patted the table, yelling uncontrollably.

     Seeing Qu Liuying's handsome face, he couldn't help gritting his teeth.

     He used to like a woman before, but the woman likes tortuously, and refuses to look at him at all.

     The most important thing is that Qu Liuyi turned a blind eye to the woman, and did not feel anything at all, but avoided it.

     "Look at your yellow teeth, one by one, like old corn. Why are you so embarrassed to speak?"

     Qu Liuxi stroked Yudi with his fingers. If he was frustrated and died, Wu Rendao would be injured internally.

     "Just be clean!"

     Wu Rendao almost vomited blood, yin and yang said strangely.

     "Of course! Who else in this world is so spotless?"

     Qu Liuxi nodded calmly and agreed with his words.

     "Dare you be so shameless?"