231

Chapter 231: How to Stop Him from Spoiling Her

      "No where to go, don't think about Geer."

     Xue Yunche shook her head, didn't tell the truth about Xue Yange, fearing that she would worry, let alone that she would follow her own adventure.

     He has also thought clearly these days. Geer is now guarded by the wind and dust, and he can let go.

     His biggest wish was that Geer could be happy, and seeing her live well, he was very satisfied.

     "I heard Liu Yan say that something happened in your Zhanzun Mansion. Did anyone find out who did it?"

     "Well, there are already clues. The killer will naturally get the punishment he deserves!"

     Xue Yange had an idea in her heart, and now she has won two victories for Zhanzunfu, which has become the nail of the opponent.  Where would she wait silly for them to attack her, she naturally had to start first.

     She is not the kind of person who likes to wait and die. It is not just the hidden hands behind these five mansions. Even Ziwei Tianfu has to deal with her in the shadow palace, she intends to solve them together.

     Today, she is no longer the weak woman who could only passively evade two years ago. The military queen is definitely not bullying even in this world!

     "It's not too early, I'll send you back, lest you go back late, your friends worry about you."

     Xueyun Che looked at the sky and said.

     "No need to send, I can go back by myself, and I have some things to do, so I won't bother my father!"

     Xue Yange said, looking at Xue Yunche's expression, still think he was a little strange today.

     But he insisted not to tell her, and she didn't know what he was thinking.

     Anyway, she is also in Ziwei Tianfu. Later, I might inquire about something.

     "Be careful on that way."

     Xue Yunche watched Xue Yange leave, thinking of her wise eyes, as if he could easily see through his mind, he was a little worried.

     He was afraid to stay with her more, and she would see what was happening, so she didn't say much to her.

     "Master, why don't you tell Miss this plan?"

     Qing Dai appeared beside Xue Yunche, no matter where his master was, he always followed him.

     "This trip is a matter of life and death! With Ego's character, if you know I'm going to save someone, I will definitely follow."

     Xue Yunche stood beside the lake, and said quietly.

     He asked Qu Liuyu to search for the news of Duan Chenfeng. Last night, he just learned that Duan Chenfeng and other students who went to participate in the trial of Diaolou were trapped in a dangerous place.

     The other half of the map is still in Duanfeng's hands. If they cannot get out of trouble, it means that half of the map will disappear forever.

     In this way, his clues to find his grandpa were broken here!

     I thought it was so simple to find Duan Chenfeng and get the map.  But I did not expect such a thing to happen, and they encountered danger on their way back, which can be said to be a life-threatening situation.