281

281. Chapter 281

      The setting sun is infinite, the setting sun melts gold.

     There was a touch of bright red in the world, like the shyness of a girl's pink cheeks.

     The night came silently and gorgeously with the disappearance of the sunset. Thick ink splashed across the mountains and rivers, and a giant pen drew a picture of the night.

     Seeing Xue Luange walking with medical fairy Man Tingfang, everyone was surprised.

     Especially with her hand holding his arm, the two looked intimate, making people mistakenly believe that they were intimate couples.

     The most important thing is that they have never seen anyone come so close to the owner of the valley, even the closest disciple, Nan Xing, has never been so intimate with his master.

     The medical immortal Man Tingfang is kind and kind, never loses his temper, and looks as if he is not a human being.

     He is accompanied by plants, flowers and birds. His favorite thrush is Qingle.

     He has never made people too close, and always likes to be alone in the Thousand Birds Forest without being disturbed.

     So when I saw them walking back together, everyone in Yixiangu was dumbfounded.

     In addition to the surprised look, Xue Luange also felt a jealous look, revealing a deep sense of badness.

     "Guest, let mallow come to support you!"

     It was a woman in her twenties who was looking at Xue Luan Ge at the moment.

     They are such a good person, but she has been coveting for a long time and has no chance to get close, so that an outsider can get ahead!

     Was she staying in the medical fairy valley?

     Otherwise, she is an elder lady of the family, why should she stay in such a desolate place.

     Once she went to the Mirage in Haicheng to experience injuries, but Man Tingfang rescued her. She was the one who wanted to get this white jade-like man at that time.  So she deliberately deliberately deceived him to be homeless, let the kind man Tingfang take her.

     As expected, he agreed to let her stay in the medical fairy valley without hesitation, without wandering around.

     But she has been here for a few months, and she has no chance to develop a further relationship with him. To be precise, she should be inferior to the thrush bird in his heart.

     This really made her hit!

     But even so, she was not discouraged, because there was no woman beside the owner of the valley, except for Nanxing who took care of his daily life, no one even approached his residence.

     But what is the situation now?

     Where did that coquette come out?

     It's really not ashamed for the old cow to eat tender grass!

     "The master actually knew his predecessors! Why don't I know?"

     Nan Xing also looked at Xue Luange and Man Tingfang in surprise. Their picture together was so harmonious and beautiful, making people feel as comfortable and very suitable.

     He didn't even guess that the two of them had just met for less than a day, because the two of them seemed as natural as their best friends for many years.