205

Chapter 205: Zhan Zun's Mansion Depends on You

      "Uncle Qu!"

     Xue Yange nodded towards Qu Liuyan and greeted him. Seeing him standing so high, he thought of his perverted cleanliness, which made him laugh a while.

     Uncle Qu is still the same and has not changed at all.

     "Just come back! We all rely on you!"

     Qu Liuyu saw that the only reliable goddess in Zhanzun Mansion had returned, which was just rain in time!

     "This is not my battlefield alone! Brothers fight together side by side!"

     Xue Yan sang and looked at them with a smile, these familiar faces made her feel very kind.

     There were many new students she had never seen before, and she looked at her in shock at this moment.

     After the freshmen entered the Zhanzun Mansion, they were completely desperate for the women.

     Because except the little demon women are not women, even the master and the housekeeper are all men. In addition, most of the time Zhanzunfu is trained in the house, they have too few opportunities to contact other women.

     Unless you can go to the night market to patrol like the senior, you will have such a chance, but all the women you see are wearing cloaks, which can wipe the sparks of wool!

     Just what did they see today?  It's a goddess!

     Suddenly felt that joining Zhanzun Mansion was the wisest decision they made in this life. The perfect and beautiful beauty in front of her was enough to kill all the so-called beauties in other mansions.

     And listen to them, this goddess seems to be their school sister!

     The eyes of the freshmen were loving, and they almost didn't go up to introduce themselves directly.

     "You are not allowed to stare at our sister Snow with the stare of a hungry wolf! Who did you make my sister Snow? She is the housewife of our Zunzun House!"

     Phoenix child's immature voice fell crunchily, so that everyone was directly destroyed, be careful of the liver and broke the ground, all directly become dregs!

     "It turns out that there is only a slight difference between heaven and hell!"

     They thought about their god-man-like governor, and compared their distance from the governor by the way, and then became even more desperate.

     The goddess really belongs to someone else's house!

     Xue Yange heard Fenghuanger's words, Yuyan could not help but slightly red, but did not explain anything.

     At least these guys don't look at her with such hot eyes now, and make her more used to it.

     "Sister Xue, your clothes are so pretty! It's purple!"

     Fenghuanger held Xue Gege's hand, looked up at her, and saw that Sister Xue became more and more beautiful, when would she look so beautiful?

     "The robe on her body doesn't seem to be the robe of Ziwei Tianfu's students. I have never seen it before!"

     "Class-level students wear blue sky robes, prefecture-level students wear thick apricot robes, black-level students wear black-red sunburst robes, and normal-level students wear light green forest robes, never seeing purple robes. The robes on her  The style is similar to ours, but different. "