chapter 165

Chapter 165: This New Life Is Too Demon

      "Are you really a prefecture student?"

     Jiang Lingshui sat on the grass and looked up at Xue Yange, couldn't help asking.

     "I'm still cooking! What happened to my brother Xue's prefecture? You really thought you were flying to heaven! This is called someone outside the sky! My brother Xue is mighty and domineering and doesn't explain!"

     Fenghuanger coursed with his hands on his hips.

     "Don't you dare look down on the ranks in the future!"

     Jiang Lingshui admired Xue Yange as if he was sitting under a tree drinking water without a trace of arrogance.

     Situ Yaohan also looked at Xue Yange inquisitively, and saw that she did not seem to take the matter of winning them into account, which shows that she won very lightly.

     The other students arrived late, so they didn't know it was Xue Yange and Fenghuanger who arrived first. They were all lying on the ground and panting.

     The last student who arrived made Xue Yange particularly surprised.

     A cute little face warmed by the sun, big misty eyes, full of aura.

     This person is Xiaoshizi goggles, Meng Meng Xiaozheng too!

     But he is not in Liyuecheng Palace, how could he be in Ziwei Tianfu?

     The clothes worn on the goggles are fresh and lovely light green, representing ordinary students and the lowest level of Ziwei Tianfu.

     He was taking heavy steps, as if taking a step would exhaust all his strength.

     Seeing that he was not a burly figure, everyone wanted to smile at the last one, but they couldn't smile at the moment.

     The ability of ordinary Moran spirits to keep up with them and persist to the end is a sign of perseverance.

     "The last one was punished for a quarter of an hour!"

     Long Haoming said coldly that he didn't change what he said before because the last young man was so cute.

     The rewards and punishments are clear, and it is also the iron law that Zunzun Mansion must abide by!

     "Yes! Instructor!"

     The goggles were pale, and tried to go aside, but he was really weak, he just took a step and almost fainted.

     Being able to persist to the end is all based on his perseverance. His talent is not as good as everyone, but he does not want to give up.

     His biggest dream since he was a child was to be a general, and no one else needed to protect him. He wanted to be strong.

     He begged Uncle Li to take him here, and by his own efforts, he was admitted to Ziwei Tianfu, and entered the Zunzun Mansion he dreamed of. He must not be kicked out.

     Just as he was about to fall to the ground, a pair of delicate hands supported him.

     In the gloomy eyes, he saw a beautiful face, shining brightly in the sun.

     "snow!"

     His dry lips pursed, his voice hoarse.

     "Little mirror! Drink water!"

     Xue Yange walked aside with her goggles and leaned against the big tree.

     Long Haoming frowned, but said nothing.