chapter 190

Chapter 190 Chapter 190

      "Brother Xue is awesome! He has more skills than this old antique!"

     Fenghuanger patted her palms, admiringly watched Xue Yange.

     "Axue, is there anything else you don't understand?"

     The goggles admired the five bodies, and at any time, Xue Yange was so outstanding.

     Seems she knows everything, she knows everything!

     If anyone knew she was a woman, she would be shocked!

     "You're a little clever! It's nothing real!"

     The ancient master naturally would not admit that Xue Yange is better than him, otherwise his old face would fall to the ground.

     "The old man will test you again. How should we deal with the enemy?"

     "The disparity in strength between the two sides naturally leads to guerrilla warfare. The so-called guerrilla is that the enemy advances and retreats.

     Xue Yange's concise and accurate answer made cold sweat on the forehead of the ancient master.

     Although he taught books for most of his life, he was not as good as a young freshman, which made him feel particularly frustrated.

     Others listened to Xue Qinge's Q & A with Gu Fuzi, and their eyes glowed.

     They don't know that there is a warrior bull around them. This is definitely a god-level military division!

     Little younger than any military member!

     "It's my turn to test you now! I'm not embarrassed by you, so I'll ask you the simplest question, how can I be undefeated?"

     Xue Yange wrapped her arms around her chest, and her crisp voice dropped.  Smart eyes, with a little provocation, looked at the ancient master.

     Everyone else looked at Master Gu to see how he answered.

     If the ancient Master could not answer the question of Xue Yange, then he would really be shameless.

     Everyone is also thinking about the question raised by Xue Yange. She said that it is the simplest question, but they can't even think of the answer.

     Xue Yange's status in the hearts of everyone is higher.

     "You have no answer to this question! Victory is a matter of common practice. How can it be undefeated?"

     The ancient master thought for a long time, but he couldn't think of a head when he felt pain.

     "Who says there is no answer! You can't think of it, it means you don't have enough knowledge."

     Xue Yange said faintly, her voice was very calm but she had arrogant arrogance, making Gufuzi angry and glaring.

     "If you can tell the answer, the old man will leave Zunzun Mansion yourself!"

     The ancient master shook his fist, his eyes were completely ashamed to anger, without any measure.

     "Knowing oneself and knowing oneself does not mean fighting one hundred battles; knowing oneself and knowing oneself is one victory and one defeat; without knowing oneself and oneself, each battle will be defeated."

     Xue Yange read the book of soldiers well, and his knowledge of warfare far surpassed those of the ancients.

     The most important thing is that she is the empress of the military world who came out of the fire in the army, and has commanded numerous battles, large and small, and knows more about the art of war than the old master who talks on paper!