284

284. Chapter 284

      The doctors who had been fleeing hurriedly ran for a while, only to see that the beast tide behind did not follow, and then looked at the wild mountains and wild surroundings with fear.

     Surrounded by the dark forest, there may be venomous snakes and beasts, as well as various piranhas and deadly poisonous vines.

     A cold mountain breeze blew, and they suddenly felt shudder.

     When they were about to arrive in danger, they just walked around and didn't remember the previous direction, so they didn't know where they were.

     But they are still lucky, because Man Tingfang did not give them up, but the disciples with the medical fairy valley searched around and found them one by one.

     Xue Luange and Man Tingfang agreed to meet Tian Binghu at dawn and did not join the search team.

     For those who only care about themselves to escape and give up their partners, she actually has no affection, but she can also understand.  Because everyone is greedy, but in some people's hearts, some love is more precious than life.

     The moonlight is bleak, reflecting the ice lake.

     A wisteria flower hangs on the branches, and flowers blooming gracefully without fear of the cold.

     Xue Luan Ge stands under the wisteria flower tree, and there is a fire not far away. The hot water is boiling in the small iron pot with fire wound, and the fragrant breath is coming.

     The beating orange flame could not warm her heart.  The splashing Mars exudes a hint of loneliness.

     The hustle and bustle of the icy lake, now leaving her alone.

     The night lightly wrapped her slender and thin figure, as if she were left alone between heaven and earth.

     A gentle cloak covered her incense shoulders.

     A familiar, fresh masculine atmosphere, accompanied by arms around her waist, surrounded her from all sides.

     Her back was leaning against his solid chest, and he could feel his beating heart so real and clear.

     The dripping wisteria flowers swayed in the wind, and the fragrance stained their clothes.

     At that moment, she dared not turn around, fearing that this was just her illusion.

     "Singer, you are really not good. When I was away, you didn't take care of yourself for me."

     Wind and dust hugged her, and the low magnetic voice fell slowly, touching her heartstrings.

     The words of blame are full of endless spoils and all kinds of pity.

     God knows how he lived this day. Fearing that she would be in danger in the dangerous Mirage, he launched a mystery technique, breaking the void several times in a row, only to find her for the earliest time.

     When he was about to find her, he saw that she was in danger of a beast tide. At that moment, he ignored the excessive spiritual power he had already spent, and immediately led the Qin Yu Beast and directly calmly headed the  The fierce beast, and then quell the tide of thousands of beasts.

     As strong as he is, after such a lot of tossing, he is now exhausted.

     The beautiful and flawless face looked extremely white.