Chapter 30 (Back to the Guild)

Beginne am Anfang

I'm guessing she wants to report of Miss Tania

I haven't seen Miss Tania in action but She must be very amazing. Dryads are naturally bounded to a forest and they can completely control one too.

Which is Amazing!

But that outfit is so vulgar!

[Ummm M-Miss Tania, if it's okay with you, why not wear some clothes?] (Me)

It's not good to walk around N-Naked.

Now Father is looking at you Weirdly!

Oh, mom punched his back and now he's apologizing to mom.

[Nah, I feel good when I'm like this.] (Tania)

[Why? So you can catch the attention of guys?] (Luna)

Sis said harshly with a hint of anger in her voice.

U-Umm it's not good to insult brother's allies.

[What? Jealous that Master Evan looks at me more than you?] (Tania)

U-Uhh N-No Miss Tania that will Anger Sis!

I think I heard Luna's vein pop.

She clenched her teeth in anger but then made a sly grin.

[Hmpf. You're all just spirit's. All you can do is help Reid with his goal.] (Luna)

[Oh, don't misunderstand girl. We function like normal people. We can cook, do house work, fight and even marry. Now please follow me to your rooms.] (Tania)

Father reacted to the word Marry but mom punched him again.

.....were you two really our king and queen?

Sis approached me.

[Mia. We have to watch out for her. Always keep her in your sights and see that she doesn't go to Ried's room at night.] (Luna)

[B-But Sis-] (Me)

Sis looked at me in anger and I froze.

[.....okay.] (Me)

[That's my Sister!] (Luna)

....why do I always get stuck in this mess.

Tania showed us 3 rooms right adjacent to each other which were a bit bigger than an average room size.

All those rooms had a bed whose Sheets Were Made Of Silk!

I Didn't know brother was So Rich!

[These rooms are almost the size of my room in the castle.] (Luna)

[Yes indeed, this is almost like a castle. But it functions as a house and also a castle with different workshops I saw on the bottom floor. This place is a whole town in 1! I can't believe Evan was able to make it all from scratch.] (Dad)

[Well it's because Brother Is Amazing!] (Me)

Mom started to pat my head.

[Indeed he is. He is a hero.] (Mom)

[Alright folks. This is the last room which has a bed. And master Evan also uses this room.] (Tania)

Brother also uses this room?

Then he must've made the other rooms in a hurry and considering there's four of us, I'm guessing he won't mind if any one of us uses his room for now.

Miss Tania opened the door then suddenly ran inside and then jumped on the bed.

[W-What!?] (Luna)

I was also surprised.

She started to toss and turn on the bed while also snifing the pillow.

[*Sniff* *Sniff* Ahhh Soo much Pure Mana!] (Tania)

U-Uhh M-Miss Tania that is really Vulgur!

And If you move like that with no clothes Then Father will see something Strange!

Oh.

I looked back and father is unconcious. Mom has an ice club in her hand.

[Alright you two have fun. I'm going to put your father on a bed it looks like he's tired.] (Mom)

....mom is scary when she's angry.

[H-Hey! What do you Think You're Doing!?!] (Luna)

[Master Evan slept here yesterday. *Sniff* and some of his Mana is left here. *Snifffff* and it's So Pure!] (Tania)

[Alright That's It! Get out of that Bed Right Now!] (Luna)

[*Sniffffffffff* Alright! that's all the residual mana. You can have the bed.] (Tania)

Miss Tania left us and went outside.

[He he he he.] (Luna)

Sis started to laugh evilly. I have bad feeling about this.

[You don't know who you're messing with Tania.] (Luna)

I'm Scared!

Evan POV:

I was on the way to the kingdom right now. I talked to Jeff about the skills.

So as a summary Everyone can obtain a Skill Through Sheer hard work by doing the Condition to obtain a skill but the problem is that people have to do it like a hundred times and I only have to do it one time to learn a skill since I'm the hero of Skill.

Other than that there's not much Difference between a normal skill and a normal attack. For example, the skill Lunge can be done Without activating the skill, but if the skill is activated then "Lunge" Effective range and Damage is increased.

That's mostly it the rest didn't seem that important to mention.

I also Bought some Grenades from the demolition and the Sickle Weapon from the Merchant.

If I cut Grass using the Sickle then I can get Hay. Don't know why that works but it just works. I can use the hay to create a Traning Dummy. I don't really need it but maybe I can use it to get new skills.

Now I just gotta go to the Kingdom, Get Lucy, do some shopping and maybe settle my score with the queen, Visit the Library and then get out.

I don't have Tifa with me So I'll have to break in.

She did act Weirdly around Tania, I wonder if dryads have a history with the Elves.

Wait. Instead of Going towards the Kingdom ill just explore around a bit. I need hay and let's see if I can find some more caves nearby, maybe a lake too, I need a place to fish.

And just like that, I started to explore with my grappling hook and my Shield charge, I was insanely fast.

*10 mins later*

Welp that's good enough exploration. I found some Sun Flowers and two Giant eggs near a tree too, well under the tree is the right word since they were half buried in the ground. Which is weird because in Terraria there are no Eggs. Except for rotten eggs but that's for Halloween or something.

These Eggs are also Weird they don't stack, I think they're monster eggs but I'm not touching it right now and my inventory calls it Neko Fox Egg. Whatever the hell that is.

Damn. I need more info.

By the way since my shield acts as an accessory, I can put it on not visible mode and my shield would become invisible. It wasn't that much of a deal in the game but here this is a trolling weapon.

But it does become visible every time I charge so I guess it's fair.

Now let's go to the guild.