Tom Holland-The Sister

A/N someone requested a harrison's sister imagine about him being overprotective but I forget who it was so here you go!

"I am just remind you, he's too old for you" my older brother Harrison says as the car parks.

"Harrison, I'm 20" I state.

"He's still too old-and he's my friend. Don't go fawning all over him" he says and I roll my eyes.

"I won't" I tell him as we get out.

I've never even met the guy and Harrison thinks I'm in love with him.

We're supposed to meet up with his best mate, Tom.

I think someone else but I can't remember.

"You'll love them though, just no flirting" he says and I lightly shove him when we get to the door.

He shoves me back and we go back and forth until I almost fall over.

The door opens to reveal a gorgeous man.

I actually think I feel my heart stop beating for a moment.

The man has curly brown hair with chocolate eyes, and a very nice jawline.

His biceps look as if they're about to break through his short sleeved button up.

"Hey" Harrison says as the two of them do a bro hug.

"Mate, this is my little sister, Y/N" Harrison says and the man, who I'm assuming is Tom, smiles.

"Nice to meet you" I tell him and he pulls me into a hug.

Yeah, those biceps man.

Man would I give anything to be able to feel those biceps and just-

"I'm Tom" he says when he pulls back.

There's yelling form inside and he looks back.

"Jacob-Daya come meet Harrison's sister!" He calls out before two people run over, almost running into Tom.

"You look is much cuter than Harrison" the other guy, Jacob, says and Harrison slaps his chest.

"Hey, she's off limits" he says and I almost roll my eyes.

"I'm Zendaya, it's nice to meet you" the girl says and I smile, shaking her hand.

"I'm Y/N" I tell her before we all walk into the house.

I look around at the room before I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"So you're Harrison's sister" Jacob says and sissy down beside me.

"Yep. One year younger" I tell him and he nods.

"Did he give you the speech about Tom being off limits?" He asks and I nod in annoyance.

"I love him but.." I trail off and he laughs.

"When he showed us a picture of you and Tom said that, he almost had a heart attack" Jacob says and i furrow my eyebrows.

"He said what?" I ask.

"Oh Harrison didn't tell you?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Well he just said that you were really cute and then Harrison went on ranting to us how you were off limits" he shrugs and I feel my heart beat faster.

"Do you think little Mr. Tom is cute?" Jacob asks and I look to make sure Harrison is gone.

"Well duh" I say and he laughs.

"Have you seen his biceps?" He asks and I nod.

"My god-those things are nice" I say and he smiles.

"He was going through shirts like a mad man, he said he wanted to look good. Not like everything he puts on anyways makes him look good" Jacob jokes and I laugh.

Harrison rushes in.

"What's going on?" He asks and Jacob and I look at each other in confusion.

"I heard laughter" he says and I snicker.

"Wow, two humans talking and laughing? Must be love" I say sarcastically and I hear laughing.

I look behind Harrison to see Tom laughing and Zendaya smirking.

"Okay, okay, I'll let it slide this time" he says.

"Or maybe I should just start dating Y/N" Jacob says and Harrison's face pales.

"B-but-I-you-but-" Harrison stutters out.

"I think you guys broke him" Zendaya speaks up.

"Harrison do you need to take a seat, mate?" Tom asks and Harrison rubs his face.

"I'm fine, it was just a joke. We are all good" he says and takes a deep breath.

"Imagine if you actually dated one of us" Jacob whispers and I nod.

"He would literally die" I say and Jacob laughs. 

After about a half an hour of talking Tom walks in.

"Hey Jacob, Harrison wants to see you" Tom says and Jacob groans before getting up.

Tom jumps over and couch and sits in Jacob's seat before looking around.

"I have to hurry or else your brother will come and kill me" he says quietly and I feel my face heat up slightly.

"I think you're really cute and is love to get to know you more, can I have your number?" He asks and I nod quickly.

He slides his phone out, opening it and handing it to me.

I quickly type in my number and hand it back.

He typed on it before my phone buzzes.

"Tom?" I hear Harrison's voice call out throughout the house and Tom quickly stands.

"Thank you, love" he says before planting his lips on my cheek and running off. I feel my face heat up even more as I take a deep breath to calm myself.

I look down at my phone and go to add the contact into my phone.

T-Dog☺️
Hey😉

A/N
YO ANOTHER AUTHORS NOTE. Sooo idk if I said this before or forgot too, but I have a book called Curse or Gift about Karissa Stark, Tony Stark's niece joining the avengers. I think it's going to be a Pietro Maximoff story bc I freaking love Pietro with my whole heart. But anyways, thank you! Please go and love it so I feel good about myself!!1!1!

😂 love you guys