Tom Holland- Cold Cuddles

Tom and I aren't dating, but it's obvious that we both like each other. We always flirt with each other and act coupley but we aren't a couple. Ya know?

"Harrison do you know where my blanket is?" I call out throughout the quiet house.

"Harrison left to try to get help to fix the air conditioning" Tom says, coming into the room with sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"Of course the houses air conditioning would break when it's cold outside" I say, trying to find my favorite blanket.

"I think Harrison has your blanket in his room" tom says and I run to Harrison's room, entering to find my blanket on the floor. I pick it up, hugging it to my chest.

"It's so fucking cold in here" Tom says as a he shivers slightly. 

I agree with him, rushing to my room, urging to feel the comfort of my bed.

"Goodnight" I call out to tom before hopping in the bed, covering myself with the sheets, and the blanket.

______

I wake up to the cold and I look down to see that my movements had caused the blankets to slide off me.

I groan as the urge to pee kicks in and I roll out of the bed and go to the bathroom. When I'm done and wash my hands I walk out, going to the kitchen to get a drink. I take a drink of the milk from the gallon and put it back. I walk though the living room to the hallway, stopping when I see a body. I look closer to see Tom shivering, the only thing on him being a thin sheet. I frown and look around, seeing no blankets. I walk over and kneel beside him, lightly shaking him. His eyes flutter open and he rubs them.

"Morning sleeping beauty" I smile, lightly the sheet off him making him shiver slightly.

"Come on" I say and he sits up, a confused look crossing his face.

"What?" He asks tiredly.

"You're sleeping with me tonight. You're freezing" I say and he doesn't argue, just follows me to my room. I don't bother to shut the door before sliding in the soft bed. I feel it dip and I grab the covers, pulling them over us.

"That's so nice" he breaths out and I smile, even though he can't see it.

I twist my body around to face away from him, feeling his body heat radiating off him slightly, but not well because he's further away from me.

I slightly shuffle back in hope of feeling his heat and success, not touching him.

I feel proud of myself and start getting cocky.

A little closer won't hurt anything.

I shuffle backwards, freezing when I feel myself press against him.

"Oof" he lets out and I don't move.

"I'm so sorry, your body heat felt good" I say quickly and he laughs.

"It's fine, your body feels nice too" he says before I feel his back press up against mine, his arm pulling me closer. I feel myself heat up, although I'm not sure if it's from embarrassment/happiness, or the body heat.

I lean into his touch as my eyes flutter shut.

"Goodnight" he whispers into my ear, only a hum escaping me.

"Night"