Tom Holland-New Seat

"I'm going to see him in all his glory" I gush to my friend on the phone.

She clears her throat.

"Pardon me, we are going to see him in all his glory" I correct myself.

"His beautiful glory!" She exclaims and I get out of my Uber.

"Okay so we are meeting-where?" I ask her as I look around.

This is the first time Macy and I are actually meeting in real life.

We both have fan accounts and when mine was just Tom Holland we became friends.

Since then I have made it into multiple things.

"At the front entrance- when you make it inside you should see me at the pretzel stand" Macy says and I continue forward.

"Y/N!"

I feel someone jump onto me making me stumble and almost fall down.

"Macy!" I exclaim as I hug my friend.

"You're shorter than I thought" she jokes an I playfully roll my eyes at my tell friend.

"Panel today, meet and greet tomorrow" she says as I look around the convention.

"We have fifteen minutes till the panel stars since traffic took you forever, so we gotta hurry" Macy tells me and grabs my wrist, making sure I don't get lost as she rushes through the crowd of people.

-

"Great to be here" Tom says as he looks around at the big crowd of people before him.

I grin as Macy slaps my arm.

"I see him" she whispers and I snicker.

"We all do" I remind her as Tom talks with the interviewer.

"Two hours of this beautifulness-I'm going to cry" macy whispers and I hide a laugh.

"I think it's time for some fan questions" the interviewer says and people start to get excited.

They pick one and a girl with curly black hair walks to the microphone.

She asks him a question about his death in Infinity War.

There's a tap on my shoulder and I look behind me to see two girls.

One has blonde hair and one has red hair.

"Can you move to side? I can't see Tom" The red head asks and I nod.

"Oh yeah, sorry" I tell her and lean to the side.

"I still can't" she says and I scoot over more, sitting on the edge of my seat.

"A little more?"

I scoot more, almost falling off my seat.

"Almost there"

I try and scoot again but end up hitting the floor.

"Oh since there's a free seat" the blonde says before sneaking over the seat and sitting in it.

Macy looks over and looks at my on the floor.

"What's going on?" Macy asks.

"She gave me her seat" the blonde states.

"Why?" Macy asks me and I just look at her and the blonde, still extremely confused about what just happened.

"Ma'am I'm sorry but you have to sit in your assigned seat" a guard walks over to me.