Peter Parker-Christmas

Imagine Wanda helping you pick out Peter's Christmas present.

"I don't know why to get Peter" I groan to Wanda and she rubs my back.

"Well, what does he like?" She asks and I shrug.

"Star Wars, classic rock-ish music, stuff I like" I shrug.

"Well how about you pick some stuff that you think he would like and I'll read his mind" she says and I raise my eyebrows.

"That could work" I say.

"Ahh I feel guilty about this" I say and she laughs as we motion Peter over.

"Yeah?" He asks and looks at me.

"Look at all this great stuff!" I exclaim, motioning towards the store full of all sorts of geeky stuff.

"Yeah it's nice" he nods and Wanda gives me a thumbs up from behind him.

"Well I'll see you around!" I say, dragging Wanda into the store.

"Okay he either liked the Star Wars shirt or the Star Trek shirt" she says and I make a humming sound, looking at the shirts.

"Ahh fuck it" I say, grabbing both.

"It's fine-don't worry it's fine" I wave it off, paying for the shirts.

"What's he looking at?" I ask Wanda as I glance at him looking into Hot Topic.

"He's looking at an.. Iron Man shirt?" She says and I facepalm.

"Of course" I laugh slightly.

"Oh he's taken an interest in the Attack on Titan shirt" she says and he walks off, us running to the store and buying it.

We continue this until we have bought an overall of six shirts, five pairs of jeans and two pairs of shoes. And a few cds. And some cologne-which was our idea. It smelled good!

"Do you think we went overboard?" I ask and she nods.

"Just a bit" she says and I look down at the bags.

"Ahh it's fine" I wave it off.

Christmas morning

"Merry Christmas!" I sing as I skip into the living room, seeing everyone.

"Merry Christmas" everyone choruses and I sit down on a couch.

We get through everybody and all stare at Peter, him being the last person. He gets to my huge box and raises his eyebrows. I didn't want to wrap everyone individually so I just wrapped the box.

"Who's it from?" Tony asks.

"Y/N" Peter smiles a I smile as he unwraps it, opening the box.

"Y/N" he states, looking up at me.

"Why" he whines as he looks through everything.

"Because you're my best friend" I say, proudly.

"Do you like it all?" I ask and he stands, wrapping me in a hug.

"I love it" he says and I hug back.

"Thank god" Wanda laughs.

"She was so worried" Wanda says.

"So that's why you guys kept following me" he says and I sheepishly rub my neck.

"Yea" I nod and he laughs.

"Well thank you" he says.

"No prob, bob" I answer.

••••

"Knock knock" I hear someone say and I look up to see Peter.

"Oh hey" I smile and he smiles, walking in as I sit up on my bed, criss crossed.

"Okay so I didn't give you this in front of everyone because I know how emotional you get" he says and I raise an eyebrow.

"Here" he says, holding out a small black box.

I carefully open it, instantly smiling as I see it. It's a necklace in the shape of the Death Star. I look closer to see that it's a locket and I open it to see a picture of Peter and I. I'm upside down on his back as he holds my legs, us both laughing.

"Peter" I smile, my eyes watering up slightly.

"You're making me cry" I joke, wiping my eyes.

"Do you like it?" He asks nervously.

"Peter I love it" I smile, throwing myself at him and hugging him tightly, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Bruce helped me make it" he says and my heart warms up knowing he made it.

"I don't deserve you" I say and he smiles.

"Yes you do. I don't deserve you" he says and moves closer to me.

"As you know, I don't have that much money and I wanted to get you something special" he looks down and I lace my fingers through his and use my other hand to move his chin up.

"Peter this is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me" I say and he gulps.

"Thank you" I say, feeling us getting closer.

"Is this happening?" He asks and I smile.

"I-if you want it to happen" I say and he smiles.

"I do" he says before I place my lips on his soft ones. We pull away after what feels like forever and I feel my face warming up.

"W-woah" I breath out and he laughs a bit.

"Y-yeah" he nods.

"D-do you maybe want to be my g-girlfriend?" He asks nervously.

"Yes, yes I would" I say and he grins, hugging me, making me fall back into the bed.

"You won't regret this" he says and I smile.

"I know I won't"