Tom Holland- Glasses and Trouble Part 2

One Month Later

"Morning" I tell the principal, who's holding the door, as I enter the school. I walk to my locker, unlocking it and swinging it open. I shove my books in it, slipping my bag off my shoulder. But before I can put it in my locker my back is slammed back into the locker as I'm slightly lifted up.

"You think you're so smart, always answering the right answers to questions in class. Correcting people when they get something wrong" the guy, Mark, spits.

"It's n-not my fault, the teachers ask me too" I stutter out.

"I'm going to teach you not to correct me in class ever again" he says but before he can do anything he's thrown back.

"Thanks" I tell Tom, picking up my bag and putting it in my locker, taking out the book I need. I shut my locker and he swings an arm around my shoulders.

"No problem, it's what I'm for" he says and I laugh.

"Game of Thrones is coming back tonight" I tell him excitedly.

"I know, I saw" he says with a small smile.

"I'm still holding you accountable for getting me hooked onto that show" he says and I smile.

"You got yourself hooked, I just have you a push" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"I'll see ya" he says when's we reach my class, walking off to his.

You see, ever since the whole project, we had gotten closer. He helps protect me from bullies and I help him keep his grades up. We aren't dating. We're just friends... that occasionally do some non-friend-related things.

_____

"My parents said you could come over while they were in Washington" I tell Tom when he swings an arm around my shoulder.

"They love me" he states cockily and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Nah" I joke, knowing it's true. When Tom met them he was polite, kind, and they instantly fell for him.

"If they don't love me I much then why did they invite me to dinner last week?" He asks and I smile as we exit the school.

"Because they love you" I admit and he laughs, nodding.

"Obviously" he says.

"You're so cocky" I state and he shrugs.

"You never seem to have a problem with my cock...iness" he says quietly and I lightly slap his chest.

"Oh don't even" I laugh out.

"Oh come on that was good" he defends.

"It was" I say.

We finish the walk to my house and walk in, tossing our stuff on my bed.

"I don't want to study until Game Of Thrones starts" Tom groans, laying back on my bed.

"No" I say, knowing what he's thinking.

"Come on" he whines.

"Tom no. Last time you missed my mouth and ruined my blanket" I state and he waves it off.

"I bought you a new one" he says and I give him a look, walking out of my room to the kitchen.

I grab a bottle of sweet tea and take a sip, twisting the cap back on before entering my room. I facepalm and give Tom a look even though he's not looking at me.

"Tom!" I exclaim and set my tea down.

"You won't do it for me!" He exclaims back and I just run a hand over my face.