Tom Holland- Shooting Part 1

This is going to be a... darker imagine. This may be triggering. It involves a shooting and kidnapping.

"I think it was mainly fun to play Ned because he was so geeky and fanboy-ey" Jacob laughs out. Suddenly there's a loud bang echoing through the building. We all look towards the door as it slams open, four men in black walking in with guns.

"Get on the ground!" One of them shouts. We all crouch down obviously. I watched them walk towards the stage.

"You" he says and grabs Tom Holland by the neck of his shirt, tugging him up as he puts a gun to his head.

"No one get in our way and we won't kill your precious boy" he shouts. I gulp and clench my eyes shut as my anxiety rises.

I quickly dial 911.

"Hello-there's a shooting here at" I tell them the address and tell them what's going on before I feel a tight grip in my hair, tugging me upwards making my eyes water as a shooting pain runs through my head.

"Trying to be the hero, are we?" The guys asks and the guy with tom looks over at me.

"Grab her" he says and I start begging to them.

"No-please don't" I cry out as tears fall down my cheeks. They ignore my pleads as they drag us both outside into a van, locking it and tying our hands behind us, putting a bandana in our mouths. I push the bandana out with my tongue after a lot of trying and cough.

Tom starts trying to talk, his voice being mumbled.

"I-hold on" I whisper as I think.

"I don't know if I can get it backwards, I wouldn probably fall and make noise" I whispers and he nods to my face.

"Ohhhhh" i nod understanding as I bite onto the bandana and pull it out.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Besides being kid napped? Yeah." I whisper out weakly.

"I'm sorry that was rude. Thank you for asking if I was okay. Are you okay?" I whisper.

"I-i think so" he whispers before there's a sharp turn.

"I'm too young to die. I had so many things left on my bucket list" I mumble.

"Hey, we are going to be fine. We're not going to die" he whispers and I nod, trying to stop the tears from falling down my cheeks. Suddenly the van stops and we quickly bite down on the bandanas.

The doors open to show the four guys and they jerk us out.

They drag us into a cabin and shove us in a room, locking the door. We land on the ground and quickly spit the bandanas out.

"Do you think you should untie the bandana?" He asks and I swallow.

"I can try" I say and we turn around. I wrap my hands around the bandana and tug it apart. I feel his hands move and the bandana falls to the floor.

"You did it" he cheers quietly before quickly untying mine.

"How are we going to get out of here?" I ask as we roam through the small room and I notice the window has bars on it. I glare at it before sniffling.

"We are going to die here"I whimper out and I feel him get closer.

"Hey, we are not going to die. I can promise you that" he whispers to me, wrapping his arms around me. I wrap mine around him as muffled sobs escape my mouth.

I had so much planned for my life, it can't end yet.

"It'll be okay. I promise" he whispers, rubbing my back.

"I promise" he whispers once more before I feel warm water dripping onto my hair, me realizing that he's also crying.

"I promise" I whisper back to him. I don't even remember that he's famous. All I can think of is my surrounding and trying to focus on getting out of here. We have to get out of here.