Tom Holland-Plane

Me: Tom is sitting a seat beside me

Macy: really??

Mari: no

Mari: pictures

Macy: ^^

J: GIRL DONT FREAK OUT

Jass: DONT FREAK

Me: IM TRYING SO HARD NOT TOO GUYS

I jump slightly when I feel a tap on my left shoulder. I look to see a lady.

"Would you like anything?" She asks and I think.

"I'm good, thanks" I smile and she nods before moving on.

"I take a deep breath as I try not to think about the fact that there's one empty seat separating me and Tom Holland.

Macy: okay talk to him

Mari: yes

Jass: i agree

J: fall in love

Me: I'm not talking to him. It'll bother his flight! He looks vvv tired

Jass: ugh

I close Instagram and get on YouTube, clicking on David Dobrik's recent video and slipping my earbuds in.

I get halfway through the video before I feel a tap on my right shoulder. I take the ear buds out and pause the video.

"Yea?" I ask, turning to see the guy, forgetting who it was.

"Sorry to bother you, love, but I couldn't help but notice you're a fan" he says and I gulp.

"W-what?" I ask and he points to my socks that are showing because I took my shoes off.

"O-oh" I say, embarrassed.

"Why didn't you just say hi?" He asks with a smile.

"I-I don't know. You look tired and I didn't want to bother you" I say shyly.

"Oh love you're not bothering me. Plus might as well talk since we're going to be here for a few hours" he say smiling.

"What's your name?" He asks me.

"I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N" I smile.

"I like that name. I'm Tom, as you know" he says and I nod.

"Who's your favorite Marvel superhero?" He asks and I think.

"I have a lot, I love them all. But either Deadpool, Captain America, Spider-Man, or Ant Man" I say and he smiles.

"So how old are you?" He asks me.

"20" I say and he nods.

"So what are you watching?" He asks and I unlock my phone.

"David Dobrik, he's hilarious" I say and he tilts his head slightly.

"Can I watch?" He asks and I nod, holding out one of the earbuds. He loves to the seat beside me and puts the earbud in his ear before I click the play.

We watch a few of his videos before I notice it getting late and yawn.

"Are you tired?" He asks and I nod.

"Just a bit" I say giving a tired, lazy smile with closed eyes.

"Here you can borrow my blanket" he says before I feel a warmth cover me.

"You need it" I say, not moving the blanket.

"I'm fine. I can get another one" he says and I open my eyes to see him rubbing his eyes.

"You sure?" I ask and he nods.

"Okay. Goodnight" I tell him and he smiles as I shut my eyes.

"Goodnight"