Tom Holland- ICFILWY Part 2

"Tom she cried herself to sleep. That poor girl is in there heart broken! When I tried to tell her that you were a douche she disagreed with me saying 'just because he doesn't like me doesn't mean he's a bad person. You can't help who you like and don't like'. She's head over heels for you" Harrison tells me and I run a hand over my face.

"Rebecca is just a girl I choose because I thought she didn't like me" i say and he rubs my back.

"Good luck with that" he says and leaves the kitchen, leaving me in my frustration.

I walk through the hallways to go to my room when I hear movement in the room beside mine. I peak in the room to see Y/N tossing and turning, frowning, but asleep. Her eyes are puffy, her cheeks and nose are red, and she's kicked the blankets off the bed by accident.

I walk closer and pul the blankets back onto the bed, covering her.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about my feelings to you, Y/N. I love you. Ever since I first met you when you were rushing around trying to scare your manager. I had a crush back then. Then when you accidentally caught the flu and were so helpless... I remember you calling out for me to bring you tea because 'I was English and I make it good'. I loved seeing you still trying to be optimistic. You're always so happy and cheerful until you break. It's heartbreaking honestly. You don't have to do that to yourself. I'm always here, even if you are asleep" I say quietly with a small laugh.

I stand up carefully and leave the room, not sitting the door.

Y/N POV; Few Days Later

I've been avoiding Tom for the past few days.

"When I see him around the house I quickly leave before he can see me.
I just can't see him without seeing Rebecca.

"Hey Y/N dinners ready" Harrison says, poking his head into my room.

"Okay" I smile to him Ana he smiles back before leaving. I put my laptop up on my bedside table and hop up, carefully making my way to the kitchen.

I hurry and make some food before scurrying to my room and eating it all quickly. This is not healthy at all. I quickly carry my mostly empty plate back and set it in the sink.

"Smells delicious" I hear Tom say as he enters the kitchen and I quietly curse.

I try to shuffle my way out of the kitchen but he notices.

"Y/N can I have a word with you?" He asks and I quickly race out of the room to mine.
I shut my door, but it just opens revealing Tom.

"Y/N we're talking" he states and I nod, bowing my head.

"You've been avoiding me" he states.

"I know" I mumble and avoid his eyes.

"Y/N look at me" he says and I slowly life my head to take him in.

Even better than before.

His hair is extra curly and untamed, there's slight bags under his eyes, he's wearing a gray shirt and gray sweatpants.

"Better?" I ask and he nods.

"Y/N please stop avoiding me" he pleads.

"It's weird and awkward" I say.

"How?" He asks and I shrug.

"It just... is" is say and he sighs.

"I don't like Rebecca. I know you like me. Harrison told me it all" Tom says making me widen my eyes slightly and chew on my bottom lip.

"Oh" is all I manage to get out.

"Y/N I like you, I love you. I do, I'm not just saying it. I hated every minute that you avoided me, I still do" he says taking a step forward.

"I'm sorry" I say apologetically.

"Don't be. I was a dick." Tom says and lifts a piece of hair behind my ear.

"We both know where this is going. May I kiss you?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes" I breath out before he pulls me to him, kissing me for the first time, making me melt into him.

"So what are we?" He finally asks when we pull apart.

"What do you want to be?" I ask him and he shrugs, getting shyer.

"I want to be your boyfriend" he says and I smile.

"You can be, if you want" I say and he smiles, nodding.

"I would like that very much" he says, hugging me.

"And that kids is how Y/N and Tom found their love for each other. What happens next week? Will Harrison get the credit he deserves? Will-"

"Harrison!"