Peter Parker- Abuse

A/N:
Warning!! This is going to have to do with abusive relationships. If you are in an abusive relationship please speak help. No one deserves something like that. This will be a multi parted story.

"So do I mix it or?" I ask my science partner, Peter as I jog for notes.

"Yes you mix before adding-" she starts saying but the bell rings.

"Thank god" I say as I pack my books into my arms.

I exit the room and go to my locker, unlocking it. I shove the books in it and pull my backpack out.

"Hey baby" a voice says bad I look to see my boyfriend, Jake.

"Hey" I smile at him as he leans down, pressing a kiss to my lips.

"What did you do today?" He asks as I lock my locker.

"Nothing really. Michelle and I passed notes during History class" I shrug.

"You didn't talk to Parker?" He asks, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I asked about the notes in science" I say and he grip gets tighter.

"Cool" he says and I start feeling queasy.

"You coming to my house?" He asks ANS I pull away tightly.

"I can't. Cora wants me to be home" I say and he clenches his jaw.

"You're coming to my house" he says, wrapping his fingers around my wrist as I feel purple bruises start to form.

"Okay" I say obediently as I smile up at him.

"I love you" I tell him and he hums, not responding.

_____

"I thought we were supposed to study last night. I went to your apartment and your sister said that you hadn't been home?"
I read Michelle's note and think about what I'm going to say before sliding a piece of paper from under my homework and writing.

"Jake and I decided to hang out and lost track of time"
I pass the note back, my sleeve rolling a bit and she reads it. I fix my sleeve before looking down at my homework.

I know what you're thinking.
"Why does she stay with Jake? He's abusive"
He's not abusive. He's protective and doesn't want me to get hurt. Sure sometimes he's rough but he loves me. He may not say it much but his actions show it. Just last week he bought me a flower. Well... sort of. He found it and plucked it, but it's still meaningful. He apologizes for everything anyways.

The bell rings and I stand, Michelle walking by me.

"Can we study tonight?" She asks and I nod.

"Sure" i smile and she nods at me before we part ways.

"Hey" I hear someone say as I switch my books out.

"Hey" I smile at Peter.

"How are you?" He asks as I lock my locker.

"I'm pretty good. How are you?" I ask him as we both head to science.

"I'm good. Do you wanna study sometime? For science?" He asks and I nod.

"Sure! Michelle is coming over to my place to study tonight if you want to study with us" I suggest, setting my books on our table.

"Sure" he smiles as we sit down, waiting for the bell to ring.

"No no no" I laugh out as we walk out of the science room.

"The eleventh doctor" I argue and he shakes his head.

"I have to disagree with you" he says smiling.

"Hey babe" I hear Jake say as he slides his arm around my waist.

"Hey baby" I smile up at him as he drags me away. I glance back at Peter to see him watching before looking away.

"How was your day?" I ask him as we stop at my locker.

"Good" he plainly says and I smile at him, grabbing my backpack with my books in it as we head out of the building. I start going the way to my house but he drags me behind the school.

"Jake I have to get home-" I start saying before he shoved me against the wall.

"What the hell was that about?" He growls to me.

"What-what do you mean?" I ask, confused.

"You and Parker. You like him don't you?" He growls out.

"What? N-no! I love you, Jake. Peter is just a friend" I assure him.

"Don't talk to him anymore. At all" he barks out, gripping my waist as he pulls up to the front of the school.

I just furrow my eyebrows slightly.

"Jake-like I said I have to get home" I say tugging away from his tight grip.

"You can come to my house. It's fine" he says.

"It's not fine with Cora though, she said she wants me home. Okay Michelle is coming over to study" I say, leaving Peter out of the sentence.

"Oh Michelle? What are you now, some lesbo?" He laughs, tugging me with him.

"I'm better than her, aren't I babe?" He smiles and I smile back, nodding.

"Yes you are, baby" I say and he plants a kiss to my lips.

_____

"Where were you?" I hear Cora's voice asks sternly when I walk into the apartment at 5 am.

"I-I'm sorry Cora-I really am" I say.

"Whatever. Get to your room, you're grounded. Your friends came over to study but you weren't here so they had to wait for two hours before giving up" she says and I sigh.

"I'm sorry Cora. I love you" I say and she sighs.

"I love you too" she says before heading out for work. I wanted to leave at 6, but Jake told me to wait just a couple more minutes for the movie to end, which turned into an hour. Then he said they Michelle probably left so I stayed a while longer, then we fell asleep and I woke up and hurried and left. I ran halfway across town to get home.

I walk into my room, switching my lights on as I sit on my bed. I look around, picking up the picture in the frame on my bedside table, plugging my phone in the charger.

I smile at the picture of Jake and I.

"I love you Jake" I smile before going to the bathroom to shower.