Tom Holland-ICFILWY

ICFILWY- I Can't Fall In Love Without You.

Imagine you're an actress/singer and you fall in love with Tom so you write a song about your feelings towards him without him knowing it. You have to preform it for the first time at an awards show but end up crying because Tom had come with another girl that he liked.

"I don't know. I mean I could sing Valerie?" I ask my manager and she shakes her head.

"What about your new one? I can't fall in love without you?" She asks and I shrug.

"I can, I guess" I mumble and she grins, hoping up.

"Great! I'll tell them! Better eat to practicing. The awards are in three days" she sing songs before rushing out.

I go to the piano and start playing it, practicing until I fall asleep on the piano. I have a messed up sleep schedule, 'kay?

______

"Y/N! Do you not have a date?" An interviewer asks and I smile.

"Nah. I don't need no man" I laugh.

"Really? I would've sworn you were with Tom Holland" she says and I shake my head.

"No. We are just friends" I say politely. I keep moving down the red carpet when I see them.

Tom Holland with a girl with black hair and blue eyes. She's beautiful. I turn my head and ignore it, knowing if I showed any emotion towards it the paparazzi would know it.

_____

"You okay? You're about to go up" Harrison asks and I nod, giving a small smile.

"Hey guys! Y/N" Tom smiles and gives me a hug. I hug back and he pulls back.

"Y/N this is Rebecca" he says and I smile at the girl and shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you" I say and she smiles.

"Nice to meet you! I love your work" she says happily.

"Aww thank you!" I grin, deep down my heart hurting. She's nice too.

"And here to preform her new single I Can't Fall In Love Without You" the announcer says.

"I better go" I say and do a curtsy before rushing to the stairs.

"Y/N L/N!" The voice shouts and the room claps and cheers as I walk up onto the stage by the microphone.

The music starts playing and I get halfway through the song Iron ally before I notice Tom with his arm wrapped around Rebecca, them whispering and smiling.

"But I can't fall in love with you" I sing, gulping slightly as I take a deep breath away from the microphone, my chest tightening as my thrust starts to burn.

"I can't fall in love without you" I sing again, my eyes watering up.

"I can't fall in love without you" I feel my eyes well up with tear and I sniffle, everyone taking notice.

"I can't fall in love without you" I feel the test stream down my face as everyone grows confused and concerned.

"Please don't fall in love with me" I sing out, my voice cracking and I put the microphone away, even though the songs not done, and I run off stage and into the hallways, leaning against the wall as I let some of the tears escape, but not all of them.

"It's about him, isn't it? Tom?" I hear someone say and I open my eyes to see Harrison.

I just nod weakly and he comes closer.

"You deserve so much better than this" he whispers and wraps his arms around me, letting me cry into his chest.

"You don't have to comfort me" I say and he wipes a tear from my cheek.

"I want too. You're one of my best friends. I can't let you be sad" he says and I smile sadly.

"You wanna go home?" He asks and I nod tiredly from the crying.

"I'll be back. Im going to go tell Tom" he says and I nod as he walks off. I lean against the wall and close my eyes.

I feel Anaheim around my legs and back and I peak my eyes open to see Harrison carrying me.

"You can go to sleep. We're going through the back so the paps won't go nuts. You're tired, just rest" he smiles and I nod, laying my head back onto his chest.