Harrison Osterfield-Airport

Okay so I'm thinking about maybe adding some Harrison imagines once in a while? Because he's so underrated and I love him. So here's a Harrison imagine. Not necessarily romantic but ya know.

"Oh god that's-oh god" My voice goes higher as I talk into my phone as I FaceTime with my friend, Macy.

"That's Tom-fucking-Holland" she says.

"I'm going to piss my pants" I say as he crowded with a group of girls. 

"Harrison is just following alone-aww I feel so bad" I say to her.

"Go talk to him" she says.

"Should I? Do you think it would be too much?" I ask and she laughs.

"No-imma just do it. I'll call you back" I say and hang up. I casually walk over, acting like it's casual.
I turn to not face him as I slowly follow. Suddenly I hit something and I freeze. I look up to see Harrison.

"Hello?" He asks, confused.

"Do you know where the restroom is?" I blurt out.

"Oh yeah it's by the food court he says and I nod, slowly starting to trudge to the food court as I facepalm.

"Restroom? Come on Y/N" I mumble.

"Wait!" I hear him call, making me stop and turn.

"Do you actually have to use the restroom?" He laughs out.

"Well-not really" I admit, looking at my feet.

"Why didn't you just say hi then?" He laughs out.

"I got nervous" I admit, shrugging.

"What's your name, love?" He asks and I feel like melting.

"Y/N. Y/N L/N" I say and he smiles.

"Y/N. I like that name" he says and I smile.

"Well thank you for attempting to talk to me. Everyone went straight for Tom" he says and I nod.

"Ahh it's no problem" I wave it off.

"I do feel bad for you guys though" I admit, watching as tom tries to talk to all of the screaming girls.

"Most of them don't even like Marvel" he says and I nod.

"Yeah I figured" I sigh.

"Are you like them?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Oh god no. I've liked Marvel since I was little. My first Marvel product was a Captain America shirt when I was 8" I sigh happily at the memory.

"Batsman is better" he shrugs.

"You did not just say that" I hold my hand up.

"He is" he says, Ana mused smile tugging at his lips.

"Okay okay okay no. Bateman may have a really cool butler that I love, and money but Captain America is so much better." I say and he playfully scoffs.

"Captain America is only good because he had a silly serum" he says and I gasp.

"Take that back" I say and he crosses his arms.

"It's the truth" he says and smiles.

"I have to totally 100% disagree there" I say.

"So you don't like Batman?" He asks.

"Oh no I love Batman" I say and he just gives me a look.

"I love him but I prefer Marvel over DC" I explain.

"Ahh I gotta go" he says as he looks at Tom, who's calling him over.

"Ahh okay. Have a nice flight" I smile at him and he smiles.

"You too" he says before running off. I pull out my phone, about to call Macy back when I hear foot steps and a hand on my shoulder.

"Can I have your number?" He quickly asks and I nod.

"Do you have a pen or anything?" I ask quickly and he holds one up. I grab it and he pushes his arm out. I write my number on his arm and he smiles.

"Thank you, love" he smiles before running away, leaving me a blushing mess.

I watch him exit and I call macy.

"Ya you're not gonna believe what just happened."