Peter Parker-Shopping

"Come on" I whine to my best friend, Peter Parker.

"You're the only one my age here" I whine and he sighs.

"But shopping? Why?" He groans and I smile.

"Because I need new clothes" I say and he sighs.

"Fine. But you're buying me a sandwich" he dad and I grin, jumping up and down.
D
"Thank you! You're not going to regret this!" I exclaim, pressing a kiss to his cheek and running off to get ready. Ya see, my dad, Bruce Banner-well, adopted. He adopted me when I was 3. They found me at an illegal testing site. I don't remember much except the loud booming of guns and fighting. Then someone found me. They were going to kill me, scared hay I would be too powerful. Which I found total bullshit because they didn't even do tests on me!

Anyways, I was brought to the lab to be tested on before the killed me and when dad found out, he got upset. He told that that he could handle me and teach me to put up with my powers, which he has. Tony, him, and the rest of the avengers help me constantly with getting stronger and more in control over my powers.
I can control water, yeah it's pretty cool.

As I was going to say, Peter is the only one my age. I mean, Pietro and Wanda and good friends and are closer to my age of 17 at 25 but it's not the same. Peter and I met when we were 15. He was so sweet and nice to me, we instantly clicked and became friends.

"What's that?" He asks, looking at the paper in my hand.

"There's a sale for two for one at Victoria's Secret" I sing happily as I grab my debit card. Hey, I may be an avenger but I still work for money.

"O-oh" he stutters.

"You ready?" I ask and he nods. I look at his outfit. Same dirty tennis shoes, cheap jeans and a blue flannel. But he still looks dashing as always.

"Come on, my love" I say, holding my arm out and wrapping it around his, skipping to the exit.

"Hello Happy" I cheer as we hop in the car. He just nods and starts driving.

••••

"Peter come on" I whine and he shakes his head.

"No, I won't allow you to buy me anything" he says and I groan.

"Might as well try one on because I'm buying them anyways. Might as well let me get the right shoe size instead of wasting my money" I say and he sighs, giving up and slipping on a pair of converse.

"Happy?" He asks and take them off.

"Very" I grin at him, buying the shoes, along with a pair for me.

"You don't have to buy me anything" he whines and I smile.

"I know. But I want too! I forgot to get you something for Christmas so I am making it up now" I say, dragging him into various stores.

"Okay I got more" I say, tossing more clothes over the door.

"Y/N I'm fine, I don't need new clothes" he whines and I just laugh.

"I know, but I want too" I state. I finally pick some clothes and pay.

"Can we get yours stuff now?" He asks and I nod.

"Unless I see something that I want you to have" I say and he just shakes his head as I pull him into Hot Topic. I get most my shirts there.

"Oh Peter" I sing, gesturing towards a Spiderman tank top.

"You're kidding me" he says, a grin making this way on his face.

"I'm getting it" I say, grabbing it in my size.

I rush around the store, grabbing various shirts since it's a sale today. I look around for Peter, seeing him glancing at a shirt. I look closer to see it being an AC/DC shirt that I have.

I smirk and walk over, picking it up in his size.

"Y/N I was just looking at it" he whines and I hold my finger up.

"I am making up for all those years I didn't know you now let me" I say and he pouts.

"Thank you" I say before picking out a few other shirts, a few for Peter without him knowing.

I put all the clothes on the counter, making small talk with the worker.

"Have a good day" I smile at her and she smiles as we walk out.

"Okay do you want to come into Victoria's Secret with me or stay out here?" I ask him  and he looks around.

"Uhh-I'll stay out here" he says and I laugh, nodding.

"Can you watch the bags?" I ask and he nods, taking the bags. I rush to the store, walking in and looking around. I finally pick it a set and another one for free and grab a few other things since it's a big sale today. I pay for it all after adding some perfume to it and walk out to see Peter on his phone, probably scrolling through Instagram.

"Are we done?" He asks and I laugh.

"You don't want your sandwich?" I ask and he perks up.

"Oh ya I forgot!" He exclaims and I smile, taking some of the bags and him following me to the food court. We get food before eating and talking.

"How's May?" I ask and he smiles.

"She's good! She asked about you last week" he says and I smile.

"She did?" I ask, and he nods.

"She likes you" he says and I laugh.

"That's good" I say and he nods. We finish our food and head back to the avengers building.

"I don't get why you bought me all this" he says as I start sorting through the many bags.

"You're my best friend and I like buying my friends stuff"I smile up at him. Finishing sorting through everything and handing him his bags.

"Thank you" he finally says and wraps his arms around me, surprising me at first. I quickly regain myself and hug him back.

"I'll see you later" I smile and jogging to my room, putting my stuff into my drawers and closet.

••••

"Oh you're look nice today, Peter" Natasha says as we all sit in the living room. I look up to see Peter in the AC/DC shirt and a pair of the new jeans, smiling proudly.

"Thank you" he says and I bite back a smile.

We make eye contact and he smiles at me before taking a seat.

Ahh I love this boy-ya know, in a friend way.