Spiderman-Thank You

Warning! Depressing Topics!

"Oh come on, you don't need that" the schools royal bitch, Betty says to Casey, a really sweet girl that I have in some of my classes.

"Betty leave her alone" I finally say when she continues.

"Not like you should be talking" Betty smirks and I just rolls my eyes, not letting it show that it's getting to me.

"Listen, just because you have a lot of insecurities doesn't mean you can put others, who are prefect the way they are, down" I say, smiling at Casey before glaring at Betty.

"Whatever. Fat girls stick up for fat girls" she says before walking away, shoving me in the process.

"I'm sorry about her. You're perfect the way you are" I smile at Casey and she thanks me.

"She's just annoying now" she grumbles and I nod.

"I know" I sigh.

I throw my food away before exiting the lunch room, not noticing a certain brunette watching me.

••••

"Hey" a voice says, making me jump slightly and look around, wondering who would be on MY fire escape with me.

"Sorry for scaring you" a man in a blue in red suit says, hanging from a web upside down. Spiderman.

"You're fine" I say wiping my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I shrug.

"It's nothing. Plus you should be out there saving someone, not listening to me" I say and he shakes his head.

"It's just" I start.

"There's this girl at school. She puts so many people down on their body and face. I act like it doesn't get to me but.. it does. I lay in bed at night and-and" my voice cracks.

"I try to help everyone else from her words but who's going to help me? My friends... they think I'm fine because I act like I'm fine. I don't want anyone to be bugged with me-and I know it's selfish to want someone there for me when I act like I'm fine but.." I trail off, gulping.

"It's not selfish" he states and I look at him.

"Your friends should be able to see past the lie." He says and I just look at the city, my eyes welling up.

"You know I think you're beautiful the way you are. I love how your eyes light up when you talk about something you like. I love the way your nose slightly crinkles up and you laugh one of those extremely weird laughs you have. I love how you try to cover your mouth as you face turns red when you snort. I love how you bite your nails every time your nervous. I love your curves, even if you don't see the beauty in them."

"I remember one time you tripped in the hallway and your shirt rode up to show your stretch marks outlining your hips and how terrified you were after that. I thought every one of them were beautiful just like you"

"I love how you're always so kind to everyone, even if they've don't wrong to you but when someone is doing wrong to someone else you stick up for them, no matter the person." He finished and I wipe the tears from my eyes as I look up at the boy, standing up.

"That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever told me. Thank you" I smile and he shrugs.

"Betty is a bitch who doesn't deserve the satisfaction of making you feel bad. You're a gorgeous, talented, intelligent girl" he says and I smile.

"May I?" I ask, gesturing to the bottom of his mask and he nods. I lift it up, just past his lips before stopping.

"You're a good person, Spiderman. Please be safe, and thank you." I say before planting my lips onto his. He kisses back, much to me surprise honestly, and our lips move together softly. After a few moments I pull away, already knowing my face is red.

"Good night, Spiderman" I smile before climbing back into my room and locking the window, secretly watching him get down from the web and touch his lips, grinning and then webbing off.

Thank you.

A/N I LOVED WRITING THIS. Also you can send in requests for imagines. I don't do personal requests because I like everyone to be able to put themselves in the place of Y/N. also I pronounce Y/N as Yin wby guys?