Peter Parker-Masked Hero

Warnings: Mentions of fathers leaving, shooter

"Come on, Y/N. You are going to love the school" Bella, a girl with brown hair says as she tugs me down the empty hallway.

I'm a new student and the principal had her take me around an introduce me to all he teachers and help me with my locker and everything.

"Okay this is the last classroom" she says and knocks on the door, a lady with short black hair opening it.

"Hello Bella" she smiles at the girl.

"Hey Ms. Warren! This is our new student, Y/N. I'm showing her around" Bella says and the teacher shakes my hand.

"It's lovely to meet you" I smile at her.

"Oh please come in, i need to introduce you to the class. They're all savages with no respect" she says, half joking as Bella pulls me into the room, my face going red at everyone staring at me.

"Class, this is the new student, Y/N" the teacher says and I continue looking down, giving a slight wave.

"Hey are you going to be a loser like Penis Parker?" A guy shouts and there's laughter.
I furrow my eyebrows.

I look around, my eyes landing on a boy with fluffy brown hair and in an oversized sweatshirt sitting beside a boy with black hair. She brunette is looking down, his face red as he tries to fiddle down notes. So he's P-.... Parker.

"I seriously doubt that's his name" I start, looking at the guy who's smirking.

"Oh Parker looks like the newbie wants to join your lame squad" he laughs and I look over at Mr. Warren who gestures me to go to that bully and speak. Which is what I do.

I walk over to him, everyone quieting down and I notice the guy next to Parker jab him in the arm repeatedly till he looks up.

"A few things" I say and he looks at me, unimpressed.

"One, making fun of someone who clearly is doing better than you in this class shows insecurity and jealousy" I say, his smirk slowly deflating.

"Which is probably caused by your father leaving you when you were young. My father left me when I was young so I'm allowed to say that" I say and he gulps, a few people snickering.

"Two, you obviously are failing this class considering you got three of your four problems on your homework wrong, so I'd consider paying more attention to what the teacher is teaching rather than picking on a kid who is doing nothing to you" I say and he just glares at the ground.

"Three, sit up straight and stop slouching. Feet on the floor, it's better for your posture and helps you learn better." I finish my lecture and he sits up straight. I smile at him.

"Thank you" I say and look at his homework quickly, grabbing a pencil and opening his notebook.

"On number 2 you forgot to divide the 8 before adding. Pemdas. Number 3 you forgot to subtract and instead multiplied, easy mistake. Number 4 you forgot to carry the 3, which messes up the whole problem" I explain, jotting notes down and he rereads it, reworking the problem.

I look at the redone work and nod.

"There ya go" I smile and walk back up to Bella.

"Okay I'm good, I'm going to die of embarrassment later when I don't have all this adrenaline" I whisper and she giggles.

"Maybe I should let you be the teacher" Mr. Warren says as she looks at the class, everyone sitting up straight and quiet.

"Maybe" I say sheepishly, looking at my converse as I move my feet slightly.