Peter Parker-Freshmen

"Okay remember. Stay away from those losers" my older sister Veronica, says and I nod.

"I can do this, Veronica. Do you not forget that I have been in the high school before? Some middle school class are in the high school" I point out and she nods.

"I'll see you at lunch" she says runs off, leaving me in front of the big school, not knowing where to go. I walk in to see a few people in my grade among the many high schoolers. I walk around, maneuvering around the taller people and manage to make my way to the office.

"H-hey uhm I'm kinda lost" I tell the secretary and she smiles.

"I'll get someone to help you out" she says and I nod.

"Ned Neels to the office" she say over the intercom. A boy rushes in.

"Yes?" He asks. I notice he has on a red shirt and jeans on. A slightly taller boy with brown hair comes in, following the boy I'm assuming to be Ned. The boy is wearing a blue sweatshirt and jeans, and tennis shoes.

Wait Ned? Was that one of the people Veronica told me to avoid?

"Please help Mrs. Williams to her locker and classes" she says and Ned holds his hand out, to which I shake.

"I'm Ned! This is my best friend, Peter" he motions to the brunette and I wave at him.

"I'm Y/n Williams" I say.

"Wait Williams? As in Veronica Williams?" Peter asks and I feel my heart race as he speaks.

"Y-yea she's my older sister" I say as I follow Ned out of the room, him looking at my schedule.

"Where's your locker" Ned says happily as we stop in front of a locker and I unlock it.

"Okay so it looks like you have biology first" Ned says and I nod.

He shows me to my first class before heading off with Peter, me looking at them once more before heading in the classroom to my fellow Freshmen.

••••

I look around the lunch room, intimidated by all the different people. I make me way to Veronica's table and sit down next to her. It's been a week since I started and it's been... fine.

"Hey, how has your first day been?" She asks and I shrug, poking at my food.

"It's fine" I say. No one will talk to me. I don't know why, last year it was fine. But this year all my friends are ignoring me.

"All my friends are ignoring me" I say.

"Ahh you can just hang out with us" she says and I sigh.

"I guess" I mumble, not feeling that hungry anymore. I see Ned and Peter walking in and I smile, before Veronica stands up and walks to them, tugging me to them.

"Watch and learn" she smirks before the both freeze as they see us, my eyebrows furrowing as she gets closer to them.

"Hey nerds" she says and I get even more confused.

"Awww what's wrong, Parker? Cat got your tongue?" She asks, shoving him back.

"Go on, Y/N. You try" she says and I gape at her, looking back and forth between Ned and Peter, who have been nice to me, not that we've talked much.

"What the hell?" I ask and she raises her eyebrows.

"What?" She asks.

"What the hell was that?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"You just shoved him for no reason" I point out and she rolls her eyes.

"Well I mean don't you think he kinda of deserves it? Look at his clothes" she says and my jaw drops at my sister.

"You're fucked up" I say and I see Ned's jaw dropping.

"You can't say that to me, I'm your sister" she says.

"I don't care. You're being a bitch" I say and she shoved me back, making me fall on my butt.

"I care for you, babysit you, and this is what I get" she says as si stand back up.

"Babysit? You just invite guys over and have sex with them" I say, remembering all the times when I was in 7th and 8th race when our parents would be gone for weeks at a time.

"Don't bother coming home till you get your shit in order" she says before walking away, leaving me looking down.

"Why did you do that?" Peter asks, making me look up.

"Do what?" I ask.

"Stick up for us" Ned says.

"It's wrong what she did. You guys don't deserve it. Okay we all are nerds here. This is a smart school" I say and Ned smiles, wrapping his arm around me.

"I feel like you're going to fit in with us just nicely" he says and I smile.

"I can sit with you guys?" I ask hopefully.

"Duh" Ned says and I smile.

"Thank you" I say.

Maybe this school won't be so bad.