Tom Holland- Break Up

"What?" I ask my manager, shocked as Tom's grip on my hand tightens a bit.

"It's not our choice." She says softly.

"Yes it is" Tom speaks up.

"I'm sorry. But you guys breaking up will bring more fans" Tom's manager says.

"Do we not have a say in the matter?" I ask and they shake their heads.

"You will post about your break up tonight" Tom's manager says before both of our managers exit the room.

"This isn't happening" Tom mumbles and I blink.

"It is" I say and he wraps his arms around me tightly, digging his head into my shoulder.

I hug him back tightly as tears start to fill my eyes a bit.

I can't fire my manager. She has gotten me here. She's the only manager I have.

"We can think of something" Tom says, trying to find a way that we could stay together.

"Maybe we could secretly date?" He asks, sniffling slightly, obviously trying to not show that he's crying.

"Tom that'll hurt us even more" I say quietly as I run a hand through his hair.

"I can't loose you" he whimpers and I take a deep breath, trying to calm my crying. I wipe my eyes quickly before pulling Tom's head up.

"Tom we have to break up. We can't go against our managers, and we can't fire them either" I say and I head my heart ache at his red eyes.

"I don't want too" he whispers and I smile sadly.

"I don't want to either, baby" I say and lay my hand on his cheek, him laying into it.

I run my thumb against his cheek and he sniffles.

"I love you so much, my beautiful girl" he says before kissing me softly.

"I love you too" I whisper out as my throats starts to burn.

"It's time to go" my manager says, peaking her head in.

"Okay" I say and step away from Tom.

"I guess I... won't talk to you later" I say and he looks at me longingly.

"I love you"

"I love you too, Tom" I say and force myself to walk away, not looking back.

A/N is it wrong that I'm actually physically crying right now? I stg it's just an imagine ugh