Tom Holland-Spiderman Kiss

You are Peter Parker's love interest in Spiderman 2.

"Y/N you're needed on set" someone knocks on my trailer door as they finish up my hair.

I thank the hair stylists, makeup artists, and clothing people before walking out and heading to set.

"I would just like to say that no girl looks this good at 3 am" I say and Jon Watts nods.

"Okay" I say, sitting on my characters bed.

"Does anyone know where Tom is?" The director asks.

"O Tomeo, Tomeo, wherefore art thou Tomeo ? Deny thy father and refuse thy name; or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love and I'll no longer be a Capulet. Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this? 'Tis but thy name that is my enemy: thou art thyself, though not a Montague." I resite Romeo and Juliet.

"Oh did your high school do the Romeo and Juliet play?" Jacob asks from off set as I start looking at the props in my characters room.

"Yep, I was Juliet" I say striking a pose.

"There he is!" Zendaya says as Tom runs on set, hurrying trying to put his mask on.

"Do we still have any strawberries?" I ask and Laura nods.

"Tom is taking forever" I groan, getting back in place.

"Not my fault I had to piss" he says and I playfully roll my eyes.

"And action!" The director says and I furrow my eyebrows at the math homework my character got.

There's a knock at the window and I jump, grabbing a book and peaking at the window, seeing Tom hunched over.

"You almost gave me a heart attack" I exclaim as I open the window, him climbing in.

"Sorry" he says and takes his mask off.

"Keep it down, my moms home with some guy. They're in her bedroom" I say and he nods.

"What are you doing awake at this time?" He asks and I hold up my homework.

"I can't figure out this stupid homework" I sigh and he looks at it. He grabs my pencil and starts writing stuff down.

Okay but he is hot in that Spiderman suit. Just saying.

"How did you do that?" I ask, confused.

"I carried the two before dividing" he says and I nod.

"Oh!" I say and put the page in my math book, putting the book in my backpack.

"So" I trail off, standing in the middle of my room, knowing what's going to happen. Well of course I do, we've only done this scene one hundred times.

"You have a little" I cut myself off as Tom-err, Peter, gets closer.

"what?" He asks.

"You have a cut right there" I say, gently taking his face in my hands and turning his head so I can see his cheek better.

"Ahh it's fine" he says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"No it's not" I mumble.

"What?" He asks, surprised.

"It's not fine, Peter. You get hurt everyday and act like you're fine. You may be able to stop a bus and climb on walls but that doesn't mean you're always fine" I sigh, looking down.

"Emma" he says and he places his gloved hand on my cheek.
I lean into his hand, looking up at him.

I swear this movie is really messing with me and my feelings.

I feel his breath fan over my face as we lean in before hearing footsteps and I quickly turn to see my characters mom opening the door.

"Emma what's with all the noise?" She asks.

"Sorry mom, I'll keep it down. I was just practicing for the school musical" I say and she raises her eyebrows.

"At 3 am?" She asks and I nod.

"Never can get too much practice in" I say and she just shakes her head.

"Night" I call out as she shuts the door and I let out a deep breath of relief.

Oh god... it's coming up. Why am I so nervous every time this comes up? We have done it a hundred times. Well, not the kiss part but we've still done that quite a few times.

I turn around, jumping slightly as Peter hangs down from a web.

"Geez you almost gave me a heart attack" I laugh, holding my heart. I look down at his hair hanging down and fix it a bit.

"You look pretty" he says and I feel my face going pink. Which was actually a thing the director and everyone were happy about with me. Even if it's in script, I always blush at compliments.

"You too-I mean handsome! You look handsome tonight. Not that you don'teveryday! You're hot. No you're not. I'm sorry you are-oh god what am I doing" I ramble and cover my face with my hand before Tom-Peter grabs my hand with one hand and pulls it down.

We stand in silence before I start to lean in, grabbing his face and looking at his eyes.

"May I?" I ask lightly and he nods.
I lean in before placing my lips on his warm, soft ones.

God why am I getting butterflies? So I like Tom? Maybe it's just because I love Peter and Emma is taking over? Method acting without wanting too maybe?

After a few moments we pull away and I see that Tom has pink cheeks-which he hasn't had before.

"I-" he cuts himself off.

"I like you, Peter" I say and he starts grinning.

"I-I like you too" he says and gets down from his web.

We stand there for a couple seconds looking at each other before the director yells cut.

"Strawberries" I squeak before rushing off the set and to the food, eating a strawberry.

"Yo that was so good, it looked so real" Jacob says and I just glance up at him and his eyes widen.

"Ya that was real" he says and I look down.

"I thought you got over him" he says and laugh nervously.

"I know, I thought I did too! But when he looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes-I, I don't know. My stomach started getting butterflies" I say an he looks around.

"Yo you have to tell him" he says and I shake my head.

"No I can't" I say.

"Then I will" he says and starts to walk away. I grab his hands and pull him back.

"Jacob please don't." I beg him, and he sighs and nods.

"Fine. But I don't think he likes you holding my hands" he says and I laugh.

"He loves you" I joke, trying to twirl Jacob.

"Hey" Harrison says walking over and I look up at him.

"Yo" I say nodding and grabbing another strawberry, bring into it.

"Tom is getting jealous as fuck by the way" he leaned in and whispers making my face go red.

"Wh-what?" I ask, shocked.

"I think he has a bit of a crush" Harrison winks at me and leaving me with wide eyes and stuttering.

"Ahh fuck me"