Peter Parker-Kitten

I have a gut feeling that Peter Parker is a cat person, don't fight me on this yo. Or do. I like talking to people online, not physically. Anyways imagine you getting Peter a cat because your cat had kittens and Peter grew fond over one of them.

"Aww you're such a cutie, yes you are" Peter coos over my cats, Kitty's, kitten. She had five but Peter took exceptional liking to the runt of the litter. I had named him Harry Pawter.

"You really love Harry Pawter don't cha?" I ask Peter and he smiles, pink dancing across his cheeks.

"Y-yeah I guess" he says, holding the small kitten in his lap.

An idea pops in my head and I grab my phone.

Hey would you consider getting a pet?

_____

"Make sure to treat him well. He's a good cat" I say smiling at the kitten, May petting him.

"Y/N you come over everyday" she points out.

"Yes but I usually leave at 9. There's a lot of time between there" I say and she laughs, standing up.

"He's gonna be so happy with him. Ever since Ben died he's not been as social with me and I know he will constantly be telling that cat shot his day at night" May jokes and I laugh.

"I hope he likes him. I gotta get home, moms making hamburgers. I'll see you after school" I smile.

"Bye!" She calls out before I shut the door. I rush to my apartment above and and walk in, my cat instantly rubbing itself on me.

"Hey baby" I coo, petting it before heading to the kitchen to eat.

_____

"Hmm?" I hum out tiredly as I pry my eyes open, hearing a quiet tapping.

"Y/N"

I widen my eyes and slide out of my bed, rushing over to the window, seeing Peter crouched there. I slide open the window and says something but before I can he wraps his arms around me tightly, hurrying his head in my shoulder.

"Thank you" he whisper and I wrap my arms around him, smiling.

"No problem" I say and he pulls away.

"Really, thank you" he tells me.

"He needed a good home" I say.

"You're the best girlfriend ever" he says, squeezing me in a hug once more.

"Ahh I know" I joke, planting a kiss to his cheek.

"Now go sleep. I don't like when you're tired in the morning" I pout and he laughs quietly.

"Okay okay, i'm going. I need to go cuddle with Harry Pawter anyways" he teased and I quickly peck his lips.

"Night, love you" I say as he smiles, placing his lips against mine once more before exiting through the window, climbing down to his window.

Tom Holland / Peter Parker Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें