Tom Holland-Family Reunion

Imagine that Tom is your best friends cousin and you meet him at a family reunion.

"Come on, my family loves you" my best friend Macy groans out.

"But there's... new people" I say quietly and she facepalms.

"Y/N we can stay away from them if you want" Macy says and I sigh.

"Fine" I say and she grabs my hand and tugs us out of the girls restroom to an empty table. We sit down and I take a deep breath before looking at Macy across from me.

"Look I know you're a fan of Tom, he whole family knows, but it's fine to meet him" macy says and I shake my head.

"I would just mess my words up" I say and she sighs.

"Okay, well lets talk then" she says and I agree, nodding.

We talk about our homework before everyone starts getting food.

"I'm not hungry" I tell macy and she gives me a look before walking to get food.

I can't eat in public with people I'm not 100% comfortable with.

I look up from my phone when I hear a familiar English voice.

"Hello love, may we sit here? There's not many places left" THE Tom Holland asks and I nod, not opening my mouth.

"Thank you" he smiles and sits down beside me, Harrison to his right, Harry across from tom with Sam and Paddy to Harry's left.

"I'm Harry" Harry says and I smile.

"Im Y/N" I say and Macy comes back.

"Oh hey guys! This is my best friend, Y/N" Macy says and takes a seat, smiling.

"So she's not related to us?" Sam asks and macy shakes her head. Sam messes with his hair a bit beside leaning on the table.

"Hey, I'm Sam, but you can call me anytime" he says and I feel my face heat up. My face blushes at anything. You could accidentally bump into me and if I don't know you I will blush.

"Oh sit down you div, she's got a boyfriend" Harrison says and Macy raises her eyebrows.

"Since when?" Macy asks me.

"I have no clue?" I ask confused.

"Well, future boyfriend. Hi, I'm Harrison" Harrison says and shakes my hand, placing a kiss on my knuckle.

"You guys are infecting my friend" Macy asks, amused at my red face.

"I'm Paddy, you're pretty" Paddy says and I smile.

"Oi Paddy you're not in the game" Sam says and Paddy pouts.

"Why not?" He asks and I stifle a laugh.

"Because you're too young" Harrison says before they turn to me again.

"You're too old for her" Sam says and Harrison raises an eyebrow.

"I'm 21" Harrison states.

"And she is 19" Sam points out.

"How do you know that?" Harrison asks.

"Because she has a Y/C/N college shirt on and she's friends with Macy so they most likely go to the same college and are both freshmen" Sam says and Macy and I both nod.

"Two years is nothing" Harrison says and the two start to slightly argue.

"I'm sorry about them, love" Tom says quietly and I wave it off.

"Oh it's fine. It's quiet entertaining" I say and he smiles.

Oh god his eyes are so much prettier in person. And his face. And body. He's so much better in person.

"Try living with them" he jokes and I laugh quietly.

"I don't think I could handle that" I say and he nods.

"It's rough" he laughs.

"So what are you majoring in?" He asks, and that's how our conversation started.
I slowly grow more comfortable and we talk for hours, well as long as the reunion lasts.

"I have to go. It was so nice to meet you all though" I say smiling as I stand from my seat.

"I'll tell Tom you said bye" Macy says with a smirk. I playfully roll my eyes before leaving the room to exit the building. As I open the door to outside someone opens the door.

"Oh-hey" Tom breaths out.

"Hey" I say, trying to act cool.

"Are you leaving?" He asks and I nod.

"I have to feed my cat" I say and he smiles, holding the door open.

"I'll walk you" he was and I smile, nodding.

"You know I find it cool that you didn't freak out over me" he says and I shrug.

"I wouldn't want to be freaked out over at a family reunion" I say as we stop at my car.

I see him smile in the darkness and I rub my cold hands together.

"Here, take my jacket" he says and I shake my head.

"Oh no I'm fine, plus I'm about to leave. You keep it, you could get sick" I say and he laughs.

"I insist. Plus, it gives me a reason to have to see you again" he says and I feel my face heat up as he slides the jacket on me.

"Thank you" I smile.

He reached a hand up and pushes a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I'll see you later" he says before walking off, leaving me to bite my lip as a grin takes over my face. I slip into my car and slip my hand in the pocket of the jacket to keep it warm as I start the car. I feel something and I pull it out, seeing a piece of paper.

I unfold it and read it.

(His number)
-Tom

I smile and add him as a contact.

To: Tom
Smooth

Tom Holland / Peter Parker Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें