Peter Parker-Best Friends Boyfriend

"And then he walked me home and we kissed" my best friend, Ashley, squeals.

"Oh my god that's so cute" I squeal back, fighting off a frown. I knew Ashley liked Peter Parker. She's liked him ever since he helped her with her calculus homework three months ago. I've liked him for one year now. Well, had a crush on him for one year. I don't talk to him. I avoid my crushes at all costs, it's how I've always been.

"He's just so amazing" she sighs dreamily and I smile, turning to face the board as the teacher speaks up.

_____

"Hey I'll see you after lunch, okay?" Ashley asks before smiling and skipping off. Her mom is taking her out for lunch today.

"Thanks" I barely whisper before shutting my locker. I slowly enter he cafeteria and look around. I go to my usual table and read my book.

When lunch is finally over I walk to my locker, grabbing my stuff before walking to my class, seeing Peter talk to Ned Neels with bright eyes. I love how his eyes crinkle when he smiles or laughs, how his brown eyes brighten when he's enthusiastic... what are you doing? That's your best friends boyfriend!

______

"Come on please! Just for like five minutes. Then Peter and I will go make out" she says and I sigh before nodding.

"Fine, fine. I'll go on a double date with you guys" I say, forcing a smile.

"Great! Plus you used to have a crush on Brandon, you'll love it" she smiles and rushes off.

I sigh and lay my head on my desk.
It's true, I used to like Brandon, but relationships scare me. I've never been in one and everything about dates and stuff is scary.

The bell rings finally, signaling the end of the day, and I rush to my locker. I unlock it and shove my books in it before pulling my bag out, swinging it onto my shoulder before walking out of the building.

_____

"You're wearing that?" Ashley asks and I nod, exiting my apartment.

"Jeans, converse, Supernatural shirt" I state before climbing down the stairs, her following.

"What if he doesn't... like your fashion?" She asks and I shrug.

"Hopefully he will see past my fashion sense" i laugh and she just shakes her head as we head to the restaurant. We walk in and go to our tables, Peter and Brandon already being there.

"Were we supposed to dress up?" Brandon asks worriedly.

"Nah that's just how Ashley is" I smile before sliding into a chair. We order our food and our drinks between our conversations.

"Hey Peter, can you come with me?" Macy asks Peter and he nods, confused but gets up and follows her.

"What do you think there doing?" Brandon asks.

"She's going to seduce him" I hope and he laughs.

"Most likely" he nods.

"So you like Supernatural?" He asks and I nod.

"I do too" he smiles.